• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 26, 2021

    Portal After a lot of tries, my friend and I finally did it!

    Portal After a lot of tries, my friend and I finally did it!


    After a lot of tries, my friend and I finally did it!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    Portal 2 Trivia

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    What creature's DNA was injected into test subjects as part of one of Cave Johnson's failed experiments?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/BoyBeyondStars
    [link] [comments]

    Why can you fully configure panels in a RIPOFF GAME and not in the original? Ik this may cause a controversy but the level editor of this ripoff may be EVEN BETTER than Portal 2's default editor (without BEEmod at least)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Blue repulsion gel created in Blender by "5tick Man"

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:11 AM PDT

    feel like shit

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    just checked the tutorial for level 19 and found out that the way to get over the ledge into the duct (here https://i.imgur.com/WMXsPw1.png) was to destroy the pipeline to get a companion cube, not what i did (which was stack computers in order to use that as a ledge ( https://i.imgur.com/QB3HkoY.png )

    someone please tell me im not the only one who did this on their first playthrough

    submitted by /u/-rikia
    [link] [comments]

    custom textures for source_unpack version

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    does anyone have any resources on how to create custom textures in for the source_unpack version (mainly for the goo in chamber 08)? any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/Obscure_music
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the Morality Core user flair blue instead of purple?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    I want to know why.

    submitted by /u/Morality9
    [link] [comments]

    What test chamber is missing from the game files?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    Gordon Freeman in Aperture Science (Half-Life X Portal)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:11 AM PDT

    I need someone to play co-op with me

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 02:57 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I'm 17, I've had portal 2 for like 3 years, and I haven't got anyone to play co-op with so if you want to and you're around 13-20 message me on discord. happyjacky#9743

    submitted by /u/philiporlando
    [link] [comments]

    Portal quiz: In what test chamber do you find the first Rattmann den?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    if anyone picks up portal 2 since its only 2USD right now i would like to get an achievement but i need someone who hasnt played co op before.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    so if you havent played co op before on steam please leave a comment or message me so i can finally 100% this game

    submitted by /u/Fatperson115
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment