• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 31, 2021

    Portal Wheatley Crab

    Portal Wheatley Crab


    Wheatley Crab

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    Wheatley crab remastered (credit: thedapperpenguin)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:11 PM PDT

    Build your own underground research/testing facility!! ������

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:59 AM PDT

    So I was cleaning my room and found the box of a childhood gem

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    tried making portal in roblox what do you think heres the linkhttps://web.roblox.com/games/7149130926/portal-test?refPageId=fee78951-faa6-4832-8506-632a5ee71545#!/game-instances

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    Wheatley Crab

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 03:53 AM PDT

    I spent today figuring out how to change the look of my game and I really like how it turned out

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    Just in case you got covered in that blue repulsion gel, here’s some advice the lab boys gave me…

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    DO NOT GET COVERED IN THE BLUE REPULSION GEL

    submitted by /u/HighAsAngelTits
    [link] [comments]

    Just got some more keychains in the mail, so I put one on my switch!!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    Why do we need Portal 3?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    When it comes to half life, a series which ended as a cliffhanger it's not doubt we need a 3rd part for the game, but why do people also expect a third portal game when the ending of the second game is a perfect closure to the series?

    Best we might get is something related to rattman.

    submitted by /u/Tragolith
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think that Wheatley Crab is better than Engineer Gaming?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 01:06 AM PDT

    Crab boys for the win!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Morality9
    [link] [comments]

    I never realized how much I appreciate Glados

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    I have just gotten to the part where weatly is making tests for you and i realized how much effort is takes to make those, she mentioned she never stock piled the tests which means she was making them daily.

    submitted by /u/Hony_asshole
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite Portal 1/2 pivotal moment song?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 01:18 AM PDT

    Human Wheatley pop

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    Chell, Wheatley and GLaDOS

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    I don't like how Portal Reloaded get around you solving puzzles the unintended way.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    In the game I solved a puzzle opening the exit in the future when I was supposed to open it in the present and it just said that I wasn't supposed to do it that way and sent me to the next level in the present without going through the green portal, which I think is lazy. They could have easily sent me to the next level in the future instead of magically sending me to the present without any idea of how it happened.

    PS: you do go through a green portal, I'm just dumb.

    submitted by /u/funkster047
    [link] [comments]

    We have got to sign a petition to have Alex Jones say Cave Johnson's Lemon quote! (I'm not a follower of Alex Jones I just think he's really funny).

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    If Portal 3 ever comes out, do you think it should dive into nanotech?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    I mean Portal 2 did end on a nice note and to me it seems their isn't really a need for a sequel. But if they did it would be interesting to see Glados and Aperture getting into nanotech. For science! Not too sure about it honestly. What do you personally think?

    submitted by /u/ProvingBeatle16
    [link] [comments]

    Speedrun

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    I want to learn how to speedrun portal under the out of bounds category but I cant figure out how to set a keybind for quick saving and quickloading someone help me

    submitted by /u/BlimpBop
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment