• Breaking News

    Monday, September 27, 2021

    Portal You lied to me GLaDOS! You lied to me!

    Portal You lied to me GLaDOS! You lied to me!


    You lied to me GLaDOS! You lied to me!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    Made this a while ago, 100% Clay and Paint

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    I made a personallity core out of paper,tape, and a tennis ball

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    We all look at ourselves at least once after we hear this

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    Refraction cube not spawned part 8 test 11 portal 2 help

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    QUESTION...ABOUT RATTMANN'S COMPANION CUBE

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    SORRY FOR THE REPOST, ESPECIALLY ON SUCH A SHORT NOTICE BUT I GOT SIDETRACKED ON MY LAST POST WITH ANOTHER QUESTION I NEEDED ANSWERED [NOT BLAMING ANYONE OTHER THAN MYSELF LOL]. I'LL TRY TO KEEP THIS SHORT.

    BUT ANYWAYS, NOT TYPING LIKE THIS TO YELL: I'M LEGALLY BLIND, THIS HELPS ME SEE WHAT I'M TYPING BETTER. I CAN READ NORMAL LOWERCASE AND YES I KNOW THERE'S OTHE RMETHOFS OF MAKING THE TEXT BIGGER BUT THIS IS MY PREFERRED METHOD OF HELPING MYSELF SEE THE LETTERS BETTER.

    ANYWAYS ONTO MY QUESTIONS:

    1 DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT DOUG USES TO CARRY BOTH CHELL'S FILE IN AND THE COMPANION CUBE ON HIS BACK IN THE COMIC? AND IF SO, DO YOU KNOW OF ANY FREE 3D MODEL I COULD USE? [OR ARE THEY TWO SEPARATE THINGS HE USES]?

    2 DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY FREE PILL BOTTLE 3D MODELS THAT ARE SIMILAR LOOKING TO HIS? [I KNOW IT SOUNDS PICKY TO ASK, BUT I WANT IT TO BE AS REALISTIC AND YET AS CLOSE TO THE COMIC AS POSSIBLE].

    IF ANYONE'S CURIOUS I PLAN TO [HOPEFULLY] HAVE SOMEONE MAKE A CUSTOM HEAD OF HIM SO I CAN PUT IT ON A SCIENTIST BODY [AND MAYBE SOME OTHERONES] TO MAKE A CUSTOM DOUG RATTMANN MODEL FOR SFM AND GMOD.

    SO IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME FIND SOME STUFF FOR HIM I'D BE GRATEFUL. SO THANK YOU FOR READING AND HAVE A GREAT ONE. :D

    submitted by /u/GORYGIRL1996
    [link] [comments]

    Which ending song is your favorite?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 04:16 AM PDT

    Anyone remember ExitE mod? I felt so nostalgic watching this

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    Portal 2 PS3 Achievements

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    Hi, I was wondering if anyone wanted to play Portal 2 with me as the Co-op achievements require online play and I have no friends that own the game?

    submitted by /u/VGPlaysGD
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone know the notes for P2's I'm Different when you knock over a Turret?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    HECU and Glados

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    From what I remember, Glados used neurotoxin on Aperture days before the Resonance Cascade occurred at Black Mesa. Is there a reason why the HECU never came and "rescued" surviving employees? And if you think they wouldn't be able to remember that the Black Ops wear long fall boots if you think Black Mesa is canon and they were funded by the US government. Also, Black Mesa was underground like Aperture and I don't think there's any military bases in upper Michigan so that could also make it that there's a reason why they didn't come.

    submitted by /u/PeopleEatingTasty
    [link] [comments]

    Mic issues with Portal 2 co-op

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 08:23 PM PDT

    How do I unmute myself? do I need to join a discord voice chat or does it have a built in mic?

    submitted by /u/BanthaMilk
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    I've tried to play portal 2 with a friend before but we couldn't figure it out and assumed it was because I have backwards compatible version of the game. but I've heard you can play online with the 360 version but have no idea how. Help is very appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Sure_Instance9530
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment