• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 27, 2021

    Portal GO BACK I WANT TO BE EDITOR!

    Portal GO BACK I WANT TO BE EDITOR!


    GO BACK I WANT TO BE EDITOR!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    A polymer clay figure

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    How do you imagine the aftermath of Portal 2? Like, what happens with Chell, GLaDOS, Wheat and Aperture, after Portal 2 ended.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    [visible confusion]

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    A theory I had.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    First of all, I'm sure someone has said it before.

    Did Chell really leave at the end of Portal 2?

    The ending has always felt a bit, off. Even more so, if you consider the fact that it's made clear in the first game's ending that there is an above ground area. Why would there just be a door surrounded by grass; if the building were destroyed, that door shouldn't exist. But if the ending is all a fabrication, then it starts making sense.

    Feel free to give proof I might have missed, or proof that I'm wrong in the comments. I'm genuinely interested in what you think about it.

    submitted by /u/Miner_49errr
    [link] [comments]

    I accidentally discovered how to make a glitched portal on black surfaces without cheats in my 2nd playthrough. Only works for this particular level tho.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    Black screen with portal 2 authorizing tools and hammer?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    How big is GLaDOS?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    I just played robot repair and she is A LOT bigger than I thought. I was wondering if anyone has measurements of her head?

    submitted by /u/Deepspacecow12
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 2 Trivia

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    Which section of Aperture did Wheatley almost get a job in before he was assigned to "tending to all the smelly humans"?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/BoyBeyondStars
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with BEEMOD

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    I've been trying to set up the Behind The Scenes 3D Skybox for Bottomless Pits but I always end up with an error building the level even if it's untouched. (New test chamber > F9). Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/iihoriizonii
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment