• Breaking News

    Monday, June 28, 2021

    Portal Still Alive: Google Translate Edition

    Portal Still Alive: Google Translate Edition


    Still Alive: Google Translate Edition

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    I've made my own Lego Portal 2 Gang! (Lego MOC)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    Finished making this quilted pillow for my husband. It's hard to overstate my satisfaction!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    What if there was a game about Ratman?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    Imagine a game where your play as Ratman. It could be like a psychological horror. But its all about machines. So imagine a scene where your in a hallway and it starts morphing into this terrifying tube of machine parts and eyes and creepy stuff. I would love to see a game like that.

    submitted by /u/Joshey333
    [link] [comments]

    Just some little portal sketches I did

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    Turret antenna?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    Why do turrets have antenna in the end cutscene and the portal models, but not in the actual game?

    submitted by /u/lemonlimeindividual
    [link] [comments]

    Portal Trivia

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    The early stages of Portal's development heavily utilized textures from which location from another Valve game?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/BoyBeyondStars
    [link] [comments]

    Having issues installing the portal google translate mod

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:38 PM PDT

    I followed the instructions on installing the portal google translate mod, but it's just the same thing. can you help me?
    Mod Link BTW

    submitted by /u/funination
    [link] [comments]

    1 week late due to a few technical issues. I know it's been a long time. But I finally managed to post this video!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    First time playing

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    I bought both portal and portal 2 on the steam summer sale and I just finished the first one, and oh boy let me tell you, it's already one of my all time favorites, great game, can't wait to play portal 2

    submitted by /u/pelezi
    [link] [comments]

    how do i get past this level?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    Speedruning Portal tricks?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    This game got me into speedruning like 2/3 months ago, my personal best is 30:02. It takes me roughly 19/20 minutes to do the chambers, 7 to get to GLaDos's chamber and 3 minutes to kill her. What are your best times? How do you train your reflexes? What are some tricks to cut certain chambers?

    submitted by /u/OreoMilkshakenocream
    [link] [comments]

    a Portal animation i made

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    Weird Broken Lighting [Help needed]

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    Weird Broken Lighting [Help needed]

    Hey all So I just bought this Chromebook to bring around when I cant use my desktop and wanted to see if I could get some games running on it just to see what is possible and playable like portal 1-2 and half-life and a couple of other older games and surprisingly for an intel mobile core and integrated graphics It's surprisingly playable.

    But I have this weird issue with portal 2 that sort of bars me from playing it. The lighting is broken and it's only fixed when you pick up a prop.

    The brightness slider is also broke I know there was a GitHub post about it but the fix didn't help I'm assuming due to the virtualization used.

    https://github.com/ValveSoftware/portal2/issues/268

    it's honestly pretty weird but if anyone has any input on a fix it would be nice to know.

    Broken

    Prop Fixes

    submitted by /u/XxX_Meme_Lord_X_x_X
    [link] [comments]

    Charging/battery

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    I had a random thought earlier today, what power source do the robots at Aperture science use (aside from GLaDOS using a potato at one point but that wasn't exactly optional for her was it?) Do they run on batteries and if so, how do they charge? How long would it be until (SPOILERS FOR PORTAL 2, DO NOT READ ON IF YOU HAVENT FINISHED THE GAME)

    Wheatley ran out of battery in space? Would he survive forever or would his power run out eventually?

    submitted by /u/Keiracat07
    [link] [comments]

    I have an idea for a video, need some feedback...

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    So i decided to make a parody video on "Portal 3 leaked gameplay" where i would install Portal mods in Gta San Andreas and make a gameplay video. I need some suggestions on what kind of situations i should put in the video

    submitted by /u/RedAyanChakraborty
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment