• Breaking News

    Friday, June 25, 2021

    Portal Hmmmmmm,that's not how portal panels are suppose to work

    Portal Hmmmmmm,that's not how portal panels are suppose to work


    Hmmmmmm,that's not how portal panels are suppose to work

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 02:35 AM PDT

    Just got portal 2

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    I just got portal 2 with the summer sale! It's downloading as I'm writing this post and I cant wait to start playing!

    submitted by /u/eli310reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Aperture Time C'mon grab your cores, there's lots of places to explore.. by Foryouistellify

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    Introducing Aperture Science Negative Portals!!!!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    Will my pc be able to run Portal 1 and 2 smoothly? Here are my laptop specs

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if my pc will be run the game since I'm not very good with computer specs I hope someone can help me thanks

    Processor: intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHZ Ram: 16 GB 64 bit operating system, X64 based processor Graphics Processor: INTEL UHD GRAPHICS 620 Shader vision: 5.1 CPU clock rate : 1800 MHz

    If I'm missing anything please let me know

    submitted by /u/East_Software_9022
    [link] [comments]

    Not like the simulation

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 05:17 PM PDT

    The definition of Love in Aperture Science

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    How do I fix this?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    Glitch/soft lock?? Was just playing portal 1 on the orange box collection for ps3 and after loading in I was stuck in the elevator seeling

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    Should i make a Discord server?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    If you want to join, feel free to message me to get the link.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Morality9
    [link] [comments]

    HQ vinyl cover art

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    So, you all know how the Portal 1 OST was released on vinyl a few years back? Yeah, I LOVE the cover art for that release and I want to apply it to my digital files so that it's now the cover art for the soundtrack on my copy.

    But uhh... does anyone have a good picture or better yet scan of it? I can't find any official image and the Discogs compresses the hell out of the images uploaded to it.

    submitted by /u/GetCrazyWCheeseWhiz
    [link] [comments]

    What if Tricky The Clown was in Portal?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    I'm just asking :)

    submitted by /u/Typical-Sword-Man
    [link] [comments]

    i found a song that would suit wheatley's boss battle! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37e4GZDuwBE

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    Is this rare? I started up Portal and saw this poll thing (I don't know what it's called) and I've never seen it before. I bought Portal in 2014 and never saw that.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    Portal freezing

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    So sometimes when I'm playing portal on my pc it tends to freeze at times fr a few seconds Does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Boyfriend_AMV
    [link] [comments]

    Is this song based on a song from Portal? I can't place it

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    I swear I've heard parts of this song before and it makes me think of GLaDOS.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLaHVEXUfkU

    submitted by /u/Seanattikus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment