• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 2, 2020

    Portal If Portal 2 was a rhythm game

    Portal If Portal 2 was a rhythm game


    If Portal 2 was a rhythm game

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 10:11 PM PST

    Time to play for the first time in over 3 years!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:39 AM PST

    I finally did it. I beat Portal and Portal 2. Now I’m just waiting for Portal 3...

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:42 AM PST

    Anyone seen the new Star Wars ( no spoilers)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 10:47 PM PST

    All I could think of was glados when he first showed on screen lol anyone else?

    submitted by /u/theChzziest
    [link] [comments]

    New VR Portal game is possible?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:32 AM PST

    They said they didn't make it because they didn't want to make people sick. And there's Boneworks, people are running, falling, and even flying fast in Boneworks. But it's not making people sick. So after seeing that, might they make a Portal VR game?

    submitted by /u/Estudiantuz
    [link] [comments]

    Im making my own portal gun, but im having problems with the glowy part, help?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 05:31 PM PST

    Does valve guy turn around every time?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 10:05 AM PST

    Could do without crapping myself every time i start up the game in the middle of the night, does he only turn around the first time or is it every time you open the game?

    submitted by /u/jjm050
    [link] [comments]

    A really well edited review/retrospective of portal

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 10:49 AM PST

    I was playing portal 2 co op and got disconnected is there a way to find who I played with

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 07:50 PM PST

    Edit: I got there username but it won't show up in the username search

    submitted by /u/xXAdolfHitler420Xx
    [link] [comments]

    How do you enable the “fake physics box” like that you use for save glitch and you get a small box around the portal and a bigger box around the smaller one, also the command for player collision too please.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:27 PM PST

    Game behaving differentially on the new year.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 07:35 AM PST

    (Portal 1) So I noticed that I couldn't start a new game from test chamber 14 and up after the new year. Subtitles also started to work. This isn't really a problem, but I just wanted to know why that happened, it's kind of odd.

    submitted by /u/kotek900
    [link] [comments]

    Portal Retrospective

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 01:32 PM PST

    Portal 2 Idiots: Epesoda Nein

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:45 AM PST

    Bought the Portal Bundle because I watched some YouTube clips and it was 90% off

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:14 AM PST

    I've never played story games before and just WOW. That was such an amazing experience, the gameplay, the plot and snarky dialogue made for this intense puzzle game with some comic relief, so glad I bought this series. I would like to know if there are alternate endings to Portal? Definetly want to find some replay value in it.

    submitted by /u/camphorwood41
    [link] [comments]

    Blue fireballs in Portal 1?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 10:52 AM PST

    I accidentally got some blue fireballs in Portal 1 escape levels.

    They sometimes appear after misfiring portals onto non-portalable surfaces. The balls seem to do nothing, no interaction whatsoever, just hang in the air. I've seen them also in some walkthrough videos.

    Does anybody know what are those blue fireball things and why do they exist? Any related lore or something?

    submitted by /u/martinerous
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play and beat portal 2 again for the fourth time ?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:48 AM PST

    Should I play through portal 2 again for the fourth time just for the fun of it

    submitted by /u/Littlestorm02
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment