• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 1, 2020

    Portal /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase - January 2020

    Portal /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase - January 2020


    /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase - January 2020

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 10:11 PM PST

    Hello, and again, welcome to the Aperture Science computer-aided enrichment center. We hope your brief detention in the relaxation vault has been a pleasant one.

    The Enrichment Center is pleased to present the January 2020 /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase.

    Here, you may post links to up to three chambers, or one collection. You may post your own chamber or someone else's chamber, but if it was made by someone else, please be advised that Aperture Science regulations require you to credit the author. If you fail to do so, you must disregard any undeserved praise.

    Feedback and discussion about chambers you have tested in this thread is highly encouraged, as it helps creators to improve their work.

    Thank you, and have fun.

    -- GLaDOS

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Got this NECA Chell figure, thought my tile walls fit in with the Aperture atmosphere.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 04:49 PM PST

    Both are good science companies... but some are better than others *cough* Aperture > Black Mesa *cough*

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 04:35 PM PST

    I made GLaDOS in Minecraft!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:35 AM PST

    [OC] Cake pixel art gif I made

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:04 AM PST

    Happy new year everyone! I retextured the portal 2 portal gun to look like the one from portal 1!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:41 PM PST

    I think that this is a portal reference in Bendy and the Ink Machine

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 12:26 AM PST

    I made this as a wallpaper. Feel free to download and use.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:28 PM PST

    My first portal drawing, chell looks weird tho

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 04:27 PM PST

    The portal 1 replica portal gun

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:31 PM PST

    Does anyone know where I can buy the neca portal gun replica for new?

    submitted by /u/dogenamedskoopy
    [link] [comments]

    Song that almost never repeats?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:22 PM PST

    I was reading about the music of Portal 2 and the composer Mike Morasky said there is a piece of music that "only repeats itself every 76,911 years, 125 days, 7 hours, 56 minutes, and 30.3 seconds." I can't seem to find what song that could be so I was wondering if anyone else knew.

    submitted by /u/lucygloom75313
    [link] [comments]

    Song recommendations

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 02:25 AM PST

    So I dont really know what Reddit to put this in so I just chose this one. so games often have little songs or rooms they add in as a little joke, like the radio music from portal or the eternal ordeal theme/titlecard from hollowknight or the Spiderman 2 pizza theme. Can you please recommend me some more joke songs like these from other games. Sorry if this post doesn't really belong here

    submitted by /u/Zwamps
    [link] [comments]

    Why is GLaDOS speaking Russian

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:39 PM PST

    I have no idea what happened, I was doing some TAS work on funnel catch and out of nowhere, potatOS starts saying her dialog in what I think is Russian, but wheatleys dialog is in completely normal English which is freaking me out. I have no clue how to change languages or access language files and I know for a fact that I didnt mess with any files that werent in the cfg folder, I have no clue what happened and it's freaking me out.

    submitted by /u/Pr0tal_
    [link] [comments]

    Glados voice tts

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 05:18 PM PST

    I've been working on a glados echo dot mod/pi mod that uses her voice. Does anyone know a good tts or voice file that I can use?

    submitted by /u/Dankster84
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Rasengan in one of the secret rooms at the start of the game. I’m still playing the game, so I don’t know if there is a story behind it.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:05 PM PST

    I just got portal and when I look though a portal Chell is the character from the trailers is there a way to fix this.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 04:18 AM PST

    Star wars 9 SPOILERS

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:12 AM PST

    Ayyyyy we got mentioned in r/writingprompts

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 05:49 PM PST

    Help, Portal 2 Error.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:58 AM PST

    Help, Portal 2 Error.

    Can anyone help me with this error? Don't ask me to uninstall and reinstall the game, I have tried that multiple times and it has not worked. Please help.

    https://preview.redd.it/5bhlc8y1g0841.jpg?width=5312&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b22a2b11af38fe4ccf8df66dc4ad0401f4511f20

    submitted by /u/TheGamingBoss20
    [link] [comments]

    Fact Core on discord adventure!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 11:25 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment