• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    Portal Not perfect...just for funsies.

    Portal Not perfect...just for funsies.


    Not perfect...just for funsies.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:09 PM PST

    [OC] GLaDOS pixel art I made

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:09 AM PST

    Cave Johnson's Lemons speech is oddly inspiring

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:09 PM PST

    Call me crazy, I might be reading too much into it, but his Lemons rant I find its quite hopeful-wholesome.

    He is basically saying "screw staying down and screw the rules. Defy logic as much as you can and never give up" and I think that's beautiful

    submitted by /u/Kyoko_IMW
    [link] [comments]

    My daughters companion cube (rainbow) cake!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:22 PM PST

    Combustible lemon

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:31 PM PST

    I've finally bought Portal and Portal 2!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:12 PM PST

    It's been like 7 years since I was first introduced to the Portal series and I've loved it from the very beginning. I've seen countless playthroughs and reactions, and with this Steam winter sale, both games are $0.90, an absolute steal. Thought I'd treat myself for the new year.

    I know these chambers like the back of my hand, but it's so fun when I'm the one that gets to experience it for once and not just watching someone else play it. I went through Portal about 5 times today and I am just so happy. Portal 2 is gonna be a pain though, cause of the limited space on my laptop, but I'll figure it out.

    submitted by /u/e922
    [link] [comments]

    Explorable map of Aperture

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:56 PM PST

    Now I realize you can sort of do this with cheats and no clip, but I'm interested in eventually an explorable map of a facility, from 1 and 2 being built. Not with the goal of testing, but just to see how the enrichment center and the original testing facility fits in together, roughly how large it is, including things marked like the dry dock for Borealis. Perhaps the map of the original facility could be before its abandonment.

    I do also wish in portal one, that the outside in the end was more developed and explorable with no clip so we have a better idea what the outside of the facility looked like.

    submitted by /u/72826462
    [link] [comments]

    Yeee boiiii

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 04:08 AM PST

    I found a Portal fanfiction with Cave Johnson which seems to predate Portal 2's release by several years.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:24 PM PST

    I was digging through Fanfiction.net and decided I'd go back to the very earliest stories under the "Portal" tag, to see what people were writing before the (considerably larger) fandom for the second game developed. I ended up finding this story, which according to the website was posted back in 2008, about a year after Portal came out. It's just the one chapter, but it pretty clearly mentions Cave Johnson and the fact that Aperture used to manufacture shower curtains. This seems very odd to me, because I was under the impression that Valve was still focused on the F-Stop mechanic for Portal 2 at this point, or had just moved away from it; certainly it doesn't seem like they would've had the second game's backstory fleshed out that far yet, so I don't see how this could be a leak. I'm not saying it's plagiarism by Valve, either, since I think the author of this story would've come forward had Valve stolen their idea. Can anyone explain if the character of Cave Johnson was established at this point in 2008, or if maybe the story has been incorrectly dated by the website? I'm just trying to figure out this strange discovery. I sent the author a message on Fanfiction.net, but I doubt they'll ever respond since this is the only thing they ever posted.

    Archive link to the story, just in case: http://archive.is/lgSRl

    submitted by /u/Alroni
    [link] [comments]

    Best Chamber Maker

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 12:38 AM PST

    Guys, please support this LEGO Ideas Project! I didn't make it, but I would love to see it as a real set.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 12:37 AM PST

    Blue...<sigh> Why did you do that to Orange?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:02 PM PST

    Me beating portal 2

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:25 AM PST

    Crossover from Brawl Stars and Portal

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:07 PM PST

    Perpetual Testing #115 "Dollhouse"

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:08 PM PST

    What happened to those motion activated turrets? I can’t find them anywhere :/

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:19 PM PST

    My cube

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:07 AM PST

    I am crying because I had to euthanize my companion cube. (I got the game today)

    submitted by /u/StoreMilk
    [link] [comments]

    [star wars 9 spoiler]

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:47 PM PST

    Who else thinks that the Imperator from the new star wars movie looks kinda like glados?

    submitted by /u/xX_galactic_unicorn
    [link] [comments]

    Will portal 1 and 2 work on windows 10 ?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:39 PM PST

    i have windows 10 64 bit, i saw the portal bundle on steam just for 1.22 euro. This game looks fun, but does it work on my OS ?

    submitted by /u/Black_beast01x
    [link] [comments]

    Hello! I’m new to this subreddit but yesterday I finally 100% Portal Stories: Mel! I feel like I made a huge contribution to science!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:23 AM PST

    I’m getting portal 2, should I get portal 1?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:19 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment