• Breaking News

    Monday, December 30, 2019

    Portal That is the cutest thing I have ever seen

    Portal That is the cutest thing I have ever seen


    That is the cutest thing I have ever seen

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:45 AM PST

    My mom made me a Portal cake for my birthday last year and I realized I could share it with you guys because it was the best birthday gift ever.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:27 PM PST

    My Wheatley plush

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:18 AM PST

    Poor Rattmann

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 01:29 PM PST

    I bought my friend the Portal series for Christmas and I asked him what he liked about it.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:36 PM PST

    Anyone still have their portal gun?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 01:50 PM PST

    Looking back to Portal 1 and 2

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:50 AM PST

    Most "which is better" posts are dated at around 2013, Portal 2 was still new-ish, so now almost in 2020, which do you think is better?

    Personally I have to go with 2, 1 was good but it didn't really leave me with anything, after I was done I was like "ok, that was pretty fun" and then went on, I never really went back to it once I finished it. I agree with the people that say that 1 was the "idea" and 2 was the proper game. Because Portal 2 is everything 1 was but on a bigger scale, more challenging puzzles, a better insight into the lore, and we even got memes like "Spaaaace" and "when life gives you lemons" + there's co-op and the level editor (though I think 1 had it too) and although 2 is slightly longer than 1, its campaign is shorter than most games which is perfect for me who has a tight schedule

    submitted by /u/P-trowwai
    [link] [comments]

    This kept happening to me after my first death. This is normal correct?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:13 PM PST

    Mod Idea

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:41 PM PST

    There should be a mod were your a spy from black mesa and Is figured out, (basically outlast whistleblower) and is forced to test. Obviously before the glados incident but as you progress you stat to realize you might be able to escape. When you escape and get out of testing you find a bunch of body and find out an a.i. (glados) killed everyone. She finds you and your killed.

    I doubt anyone who makes mods will read this but I think it sounds cool.

    submitted by /u/ReditDee
    [link] [comments]

    How much does Portal 2 Co-Op Spoil?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:49 PM PST

    So my friend has Portal 2 and I've been wanting to do co-op with someone, but I realized that she hasn't played any of the games. Does the co-op mode spoil the story of the first two games? (If so, how much) And should I just wait a few months until she plays them to do the co-op?

    submitted by /u/werido_meg
    [link] [comments]

    Is this mean?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:46 PM PST

    Was glados ever actually called glados in the first game?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:38 AM PST

    Why does the game display THIS when crushed between two portals? Does anybody have a technical answer?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 05:01 PM PST

    Why does the game display THIS when crushed between two portals? Does anybody have a technical answer?

    Video of the experiment

    This is an example of what the game rendered

    It's so weird and kind of disturbing it makes me VERY curious, so I ask here because there might be some source engine expert in there. Thank you very much beforehand!

    submitted by /u/ThinAsStick
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for someone to play co op with

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:53 AM PST

    i finished portal 2 for the first time 2 days ago and it was amazing now i want to do co op but i don't have much friends on steam

    submitted by /u/Budgie_Eternal
    [link] [comments]

    Creepy Noises Portal Ending Glitch

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 01:39 PM PST

    First time ever playing the portal franchise (FR/EN)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:28 AM PST

    Hi ! My name is Fliiiou, and I'm currently streaming Portal 1, this is my first time ever playing any of the Portal games so I'm inviting you to come and watch me fail miserably if you have a bit of free time ! twitch.tv/Fliiiou

    submitted by /u/Fliiiiiiou
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment