• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 29, 2019

    Portal The Co-op experience

    Portal The Co-op experience


    The Co-op experience

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 01:41 AM PST

    Customized my blue and orange joycons yesterday. A little messy but I think they look great!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:35 AM PST

    My family made me the portal 1 cake for my bday!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 08:33 PM PST

    I think this might belong here

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 12:00 AM PST

    Another screenshot from our mod! This time it's of a test chamber.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:07 PM PST

    Glados got legs

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:38 AM PST

    I just finished Portal for the first time and oh my God

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:37 PM PST

    The games was 0,80€ on steam so I was like "yeah this could be fun" and decided to give it a try. Guess what, I passed the entire game in like 2 hours and oh my God it's AMAZING!

    That last boss battle was so good I was not expecting this, I want to play portal 2 so much, is the robot guy back?

    submitted by /u/sigaportugal
    [link] [comments]

    Part of my boyfriend’s Christmas presents this year

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 08:30 AM PST

    Valve said that portal in VR would make people motion sick, which sounds correct, I think that a portal spinoff in vr that used the f-stop mechanic would be really cool

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:44 PM PST

    Is there anyway in 2019 to get the Sixense Motion Pack for Portal 2?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 01:23 AM PST

    I know it's a very niche and specific thing, but i picked up a set of hydras for a few bucks and naturally didn't come with the code for the Motion DLC (if it even still activates?). I always wanted these things back in the day, but I don't think they were released outside of America (well not Australia anyway) so missed out on the pack. I looked for "alternative solutions" and that doesn't seem to have it either. Is there any way for me to use the Hydras with Portal without the DLC pack?

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/uniquenspecial
    [link] [comments]

    GLaDOS trying to kidnap you

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 11:29 AM PST

    I have a question...

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 08:31 AM PST

    Hi, i'm new in Portal series (i've played all of Half Life games)

    My question is about the timeline. How much time pased afer GladOS kill everybody in Aperture and Portal 1 starts? (Because there was no bodies in the lab rooms, not even in te secret places)

    And... How much time passed since Chell get in suspension at the beginning of portal 2? I've heard of 50~500 years

    And last... How this timeskips fill in the Seven Hour War and the combine imbassion in the half life series?

    submitted by /u/Hortiz97
    [link] [comments]

    What hard levels should I play? It can be Portal 2 downloadable custom levels, or map packs for the original, whatever. But I want it to be hard.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 11:30 AM PST

    Preferably I wouldn't want it to go too far from the original concept of Portal, like the mods that add time travel/looping. I'm ok with puzzles so hard that I may not be able to solve them. I just want some good brain teasers. I've already beaten Rexaura, albeit with some cheesing, so you don't have to suggest that one.

    submitted by /u/Sourpowerpete
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry for not posting in a while( Merry Christmas to everyone).

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:45 AM PST

    Check this link down below and you will laugh so hard that you shall poop your pants. https://youtu.be/bPo3YyCP_Do aka YTP APERTURE SCIENCE SELLS FAULTY PRODUCTS.

    submitted by /u/CoiledSnakeStarPower
    [link] [comments]

    Portal - Carol Of The Turrets

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 06:57 AM PST

    Glitchy chamber 4

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:46 AM PST

    So, me and a friend are playing portal 2 co-op, we have beat level 9 3 times but it keeps showing up as not done, that means we can't go to chamber 5, we have tested cheats to unlock all but nothing happened, any help?

    submitted by /u/yologirltv
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment