• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 28, 2019

    Portal found this in the steam community content

    Portal found this in the steam community content


    found this in the steam community content

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:29 PM PST

    Found a cool plate in my city

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 10:23 AM PST

    My tattoo with one of my favorite series incorporated in it

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:24 AM PST

    First game I played, and I finally found a new copy after losing it years ago

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:37 PM PST

    Looking for Portal Sentry Turret figure

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 02:18 AM PST

    I have a powerful need to own my own sentry turret, like the one from the NECA Portal 2 Series III (top left, closed, "Sentry Turret"). However, since it was discontinued, I'm having trouble finding one.

    Does anyone know somewhere I can buy it? Private or retail, short or long distance shipping, doesn't matter, I need it.

    submitted by /u/Biosmosis
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else prefer the feel of portal 1?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:42 PM PST

    Portal 1 is so desolate and dark. With empty offices, everything being white and lifeless, everything claustrophobia inducing, Glados being more of a defective robot, The Lack of nature and the sky etc...

    In Portal 2 everything is so much more "adventure-y" The game is kinda based on action (even though that makes the puzzles more fun.) You can also see the sky, you can see nature, and although its still dark, no longer does it feel so lonely. We have Wheatley and Glados. In this one the story takes itself less seriously and Glados is more like a sassy bitch. Aperture is bigger, the elevators are transparent, Glados can move her head...

    I love Portal 2, but won't deny, i prefer the "stuck in a dark, desolate abandoned facility with a defective robot" over "stuck in a semi-desolate facility with loads of different personalities"

    submitted by /u/DXGabriel
    [link] [comments]

    Is Co-Op for n with randoms?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:14 AM PST

    None of my friends own portal 2 (not into puzzle games). Also I heard one can only play through Co-Op once, is this true? Edit:title means "fun with randoms"

    submitted by /u/pedrokol
    [link] [comments]

    We just have enough of them to send some to alternate universes. ( Deus Ex : Mankind Divided )

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 10:32 AM PST

    Looking for someone to hug in Portal 2

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:11 PM PST

    I've been at 98% achievement completion in Portal 2 since January of this year, and all that is left for me is to hug 1 more person in online co-op to complete the "Friends List With Benefits" achievement. So if anyone wants to lend me a hand or two, feel free to add me on Steam, friend code: 354695653 :)

    submitted by /u/Sjomlinn
    [link] [comments]

    On a PC with Bluetooth, use a Wii Zapper and a Wii Balance Board with GlovePie and WiiBalanceWalker to have a super immersive Portal 2 experience.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:03 PM PST

    GlovePie emulates mouse and keyboard input with a Wiimote and nunchuk and WiiBalanceWalker will convert the shifts in weight on the balance board to WASD input. This has become my preferred method of playing Portal so I decided to share here so others could try it out.

    submitted by /u/AnEmergentAntinomy
    [link] [comments]

    Good custom maps featuring gel and light bridges?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 10:38 PM PST

    I'd like to make some puzzles with these elements, and I'm looking for a bit of inspiration. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Critfish
    [link] [comments]

    Steam sale

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:08 PM PST

    Portal 2 has a huge discount, it's like 0,81 cents atm!

    submitted by /u/Borito8
    [link] [comments]

    content claim on music / valve video policy

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 10:31 AM PST

    i was wondering if anyone here can give me some advice on something.

    the perpetual testing mondays video i just uploaded got a content id claim from:

    " [Merlin] PIAS, [Merlin] Liberation Music

    On behalf of: Ipecac Recordings / Liberator "

    because the chamber has "i'm different" playing in the background.
    this track is actually in the portal 2 official soundtrack list and is in the actual game.

    do you think i can dispute it, linking the valve policy?

    https://store.steampowered.com/video_policy

    My channel is no where near monetisation so its not about that, i don't want adverts on the video.

    Any advice you can offer will be appreciated. i'd rather not use the youtube "mute the music" options as it makes the video look shitty, and i cant re-record it because that defeats the whole point of solving the chamber blind

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/ngeruma
    [link] [comments]

    Could you fellow portal fans help me out? I can't find this song

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:36 PM PST

    So Hello, for like 30 minutes I was searching for which song is this under this official valve video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvZhRUsKNG4

    It sounds familiar, I searched it on the Portal and the Portal 2 OST but I couldnt find it

    submitted by /u/smi123
    [link] [comments]

    I made a reshade preset for Portal 2 that adds a bunch of visual effects to make the game look better

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:41 AM PST

    Explosive Door in Chamber 14

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 01:36 PM PST

    I was doing the Camara Shy achievement in Portal 1. I forgot if there were any cameras in the chamber so I went through the whole thing instead of just useing momentum to get on the thing. I thought I needed the cube so I put a portal on a wall in tge jumping room then a portal near the button. The second I took the cube off the button and moved it over to the portal, the door exploded and was stuck open.

    I did this in PC. I don't know if you can do it on console as well. Let me know

    submitted by /u/Teh_real_Crafter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment