• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    Portal hmmm

    Portal hmmm


    hmmm

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:20 PM PST

    Don’t talk to me or my son ever again

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 01:08 PM PST

    Companion Angel By Me

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:43 PM PST

    i was replaying portal 1 and this happend...

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:05 AM PST

    Let's see how many of my cousins understand my new t shirt: check back later!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:40 AM PST

    What are Cores even made to do?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:21 PM PST

    What were the purposes of Space Core, Adventure Core and Fact Core?

    submitted by /u/Floopy-2222
    [link] [comments]

    Portal stunts

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:27 AM PST

    GLaQUAMOLE

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:00 AM PST

    I really hope we get a nice Chell figure someday like the Gordon Freeman one Mondo is releasing.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:24 AM PST

    the only Chell figures you can get right now are the NECA one, which really just isn't that great and barely looks like her in my opinion, and the POP figure, which is... a POP figure. we have the Atlas and P-Body Figmas, but Chell herself never seems to get much love.

    submitted by /u/Force0fWi11
    [link] [comments]

    Chamber 13 least steps challenge problem

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:46 AM PST

    I cannot land next to the button without making 3 steps instead of 2 + everytime I land or jump without even touching WASD counts as a step, how am I supposed to gold the challenge???

    submitted by /u/Kamiks0320
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 2 chapter 5 oracle turret

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:03 PM PST

    I was replaying portal two, and I noticed that the Oracle turret's laser is blinking in a way that seems to be Morse code, could someone investigate this? I have no clue about Morse code. I did a quick google search, and found nothing on this.

    submitted by /u/Indyjunk
    [link] [comments]

    PETITION

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:11 PM PST

    Petition to make either a Portal 3 (where Wheatley comes back) or a Portal 0.5 (whereupon hope back to the beginning of Aperture Laboratories).

    submitted by /u/WinterForAWombat
    [link] [comments]

    I may or may not be unhealthily obsessed with portal...

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:57 AM PST

    Portal Retrospective

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:54 AM PST

    For those of you that have watched The Rise of Skywalker, did you catch the Portal reference.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:53 PM PST

    My dad and I agreed that Emperor Palpatine's life support arm that he floats around on and yells at Rey from was a reference to GLaDOS. Did you notice it?

    submitted by /u/aeolianaesthetic
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 3

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:26 AM PST

    If Valve would release another Portal game, what do you think its storyline would be?

    submitted by /u/goldbear11
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 1 - updated textures?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:01 AM PST

    Apologies if this is a common question, but is there some mod/map series on the workshop or elsewhere that updates Portal 1 with Portal 2 textures and changes things such as the elevators and doors? I'd love to play it.

    submitted by /u/Magik_boi
    [link] [comments]

    My friend was going to buy me the Orange box for Christmas, but got me portal 2.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:51 AM PST

    I spent the entire day playing it, and got up to chapter 6. I loved all of it, even the suffering, and especially Cave.

    submitted by /u/M0NSTER4242
    [link] [comments]

    Start of chapter 7 in Portal 2 is Broken

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:49 AM PST

    So in the elevator going up to the test chambers, according to several YouTube walkthroughs, it should just take you up to a test chamber. When I play, it keeps me in the elevator, game is still playable, I'm just stuck in the dark elevator without the ability to get out. I can move, hear the game tho. I've verified the integrity of files, and restarted the game and pc. Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/craigster152
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment