• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 18, 2020

    Portal I made a 3D model of the prototype portal gun from Portal Stories: Mel, for my minecraft resource pack!

    Portal I made a 3D model of the prototype portal gun from Portal Stories: Mel, for my minecraft resource pack!


    I made a 3D model of the prototype portal gun from Portal Stories: Mel, for my minecraft resource pack!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    Portal guns really tie a room together!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Murder Time

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    What would be the best way to hang the 1:1 scale NECA portal gun on a wall horizontally?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    I'm in the void (portal still alive)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    They are one

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Continue testing

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Is it possible to run older builds of Portal?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    I would like to play some mods that were broken after the Steampipe update.

    I know that there are ways to fix broken mods, but I don't remember ever finding a way that fully fixed all the bugs in a mod after the steampipe update, and some mods seem to have been a abandoned by their developers and not updated for the Steam pipe update.

    Is it possible to legally access an older build of the game (maybe from 2010 or something)?

    I don't want to pirate, though, and even if I do pirate, mods usually don't work well with pirated copies because a lot of source engine assets seem to missing in pirated copies. Also, pirated copes have the risk of containing malware baked in, and I don't want to risk that.

    submitted by /u/worfVonMogh
    [link] [comments]

    Day 2 of owning Portal 2, I now have every solo achievment. Now I just need to get my friends to play.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Portal 2 Crashes after a couple minutes of playing

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    Okay so this has been happening for about a year but whenever I start playing portal 2 it lags a tiny bit then im able to play for a good 5 - 10 minutes then it crashes then crashes steam itself. I have talked with steam support and they asked me to send them the crash report thing but im unable to due to the file itself being too big. If anyone has had an issue similar to this one please tell me what you did to fix it if you fixed it at all.

    submitted by /u/Imsogoofy_2
    [link] [comments]

    After 1 year, I finally did it. Up to the second one.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    The cake is a lie

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    After 4 years and a half I finally completed portal 1...for the orange box.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Bug? Possible Speedrun tactic?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Bug? Possible Speedrun tactic?

    Hello. Im new to the portal community and recently bought portal 2. Now i somehow found a bug. I dont know if people already know about this but there is a way to shoot a portal on a no-portal surface.

    https://preview.redd.it/fx4cxw71dhb51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=4314428cde74de71f6fda45ed0d2038ec87295c7

    submitted by /u/IKekschenI
    [link] [comments]

    Worse than Wheatley

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Pretty bad game bugs (console)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    So, I play Portal 2 on console, specifically 360, and there are some pretty major bugs that show up for me (mainly in cutscenes). I'm thinking it may be a disk scratch, but I'm having trouble actually finding one (I could just be blind tho).

    The main one has to do with GLaDOS' awakening. Once you're fully raised up with Wheatley, the voice audio completely cuts out so there's just the music/ambiance and GLaDOS and Wheatley's movements. When it gets to the part where GLaDOS is supposed to pick you up, it'll either get stuck with Chell looking straight up, no inputs work besides pause, while the robotic arm just kind of tries to grab you but fails. Or, it'll just have GLaDOS slowly turning to the incinerator (still no voice audio) and the ambiance cuts out completely so it's just the noise of Wheatley having an aneurysm. You can't get out of it unless you skip ahead into the next chapter.

    The test chamber where you can smuggle the companion cube out (can't remember the number) is a more minor one, but it's still annoying. Sometimes, right as the chamber is completed, the cube will fizzle out and GLaDOS will state that the player has been trapped, even if you don't actually trap yourself. (this one's not a big deal since you're able to pretty quickly get another cube up to the button)

    The other major one has to do with Wheatley gaining control of the facility. When you get into the lift, everything is fine at first, but the voice audio cuts out completely once again, so you're just there staring at Wheatley aggressively miming how much he hates you before smashing Potato GLaDOS into the lift. Like the first one, one of two things will happen- you'll either get pummeled into the pit by the 'not moron' and the rest of the game will continue like normal, or you'll just be stuck suspended in the lift after you've been pummeled, unable to continue the game without skipping to the next chapter. Which is fine, compared to the first issue, since it's right at the end of the chapter so you're not missing anything.

    Once again, I think this may just be a disk scratch and I'm probably just blind, but I'd love to hear some thoughts from y'all.

    submitted by /u/crazy_love_owl
    [link] [comments]

    My cousin baked me a certain cake for my birthday! I hope she left the fish, rhubarb and ethylbenzene out of the recipe.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    Comparing the Aparure Enrichment Center from Portal 1 to the same areas in Portal 2

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Who's your favourite core from all the games (including mods for portal)?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Mine is either space core or Virgil.

    submitted by /u/NotARobot59
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment