• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 16, 2020

    Portal It is sure and certain that there is gel in these pipes! (Photo by Nathan)

    Portal It is sure and certain that there is gel in these pipes! (Photo by Nathan)


    It is sure and certain that there is gel in these pipes! (Photo by Nathan)

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Brb gotta go rename some shortcuts

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Dumb idea: Turret lvl 3

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    There's this track in Portal 2 soundtrack that got me thinking...

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    I didn't think portal 2 could look this good

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    I solved a puzzle in the stupidest way possible... I'm not very proud of this.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    its been so long

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    im redownloading portal after five years!

    submitted by /u/somerandomhiro
    [link] [comments]

    What does this all mean?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    What does this all mean?

    I've gotten back into the series. In portal 2 challenge mode, theres this graph. But what does the graph represent? My overall progress, like, compared to my previous attempts? Or does it represent me compared to other people (Which I highly doubt because I dont know how to ABH). And third of all, how do I compare it to my friends starts? Asking for a friend

    https://preview.redd.it/2kkxgg0njfn51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=5f2b2d7fb3f847a2e3b3a3e846371529eeb9a3c4

    submitted by /u/Sea_pupper2
    [link] [comments]

    The cube landed on the energy ball

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    cousins wanted me to draw so i drew moron core hehe

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    Somehow I got a turret past the exit fizzler.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    I got every single turret in chamber 16 into one room, all of them alive. This was a very hard challenge indeed. No glitches or anything, just skill.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    An animation inspired by some Portal 2 beta stuffs

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Is Wheatley really a moron?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Thought this belonged here too.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Portal 2 mods?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Just finished portal 2 a few days ago and absolutely loved it. I know there's a pretty big nmodding community and I just can't get enough portal. So what are the best mods and which would you reccomend?

    submitted by /u/Korbean18
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    What will be involved in upcoming community edition for portal 2, and is it or will it be similar to hammer editior

    submitted by /u/DIAMINDSIMON
    [link] [comments]

    Did they fix save glitches?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    I have started speedruning and I have watched countless tutorials on how to save glitch and nothing works. I was wondering if valve fixed save glitching

    submitted by /u/HeyImDog
    [link] [comments]

    Aperture tag hate

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    I'll admit I'm biased here (I've got like 90 hours on the mod) but I really don't get a lot of the hate this mod gets, especially in the story and writing department

    The mechanics are really different and prove that you can do a portal universe game without portals being a major mechanic and still have it feel just as good (valve....where's the vr game)

    I think the puzzles are well designed, the majority of them aren't supposed to be incredibly difficult but they're fun to complete, well designed and make sense

    But the majority of the hate this gets isn't about the gameplay, it's about the writing and, I just don't get it

    Sure it's not exactly valve quality writing but, what's bad about it? I think Nigel is a fun and interesting character Having a portal antagonist that feels like they're new to testing, and sometimes feels like they don't know what they're doing is really interesting imo, I think a lot of the jokes are well executed, I'll admit I do wish there was some type of boss fight at the end but still, I don't see what's so bad about the writing, Nigel is a dick but he's not a dick in the way glados or Wheatley are, and it's great

    submitted by /u/CILC
    [link] [comments]

    Community test chambers always having the same Cave Johnson voice line?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    This applies to all normal community tests, not the ones in Hammer that can be modified to play a specific voice line. Cave Johnson always says the line about the microphone not being two way and blah blah blah. It's getting quite annoying and I need to know how to make him say random voice lines. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Superflamegameplays
    [link] [comments]

    What's up with the mini-cores?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    I was playing Aperture Hand Labs, and I was wondering about the cores like Friendly Frank, Aggressive Allen, Deceptive Devin (or Kevin), and Business Bill. They're all cores but they're about the size of oranges and seem to be an updated version of the standard personality sphere.

    submitted by /u/F3nspost
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment