• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    Portal When I'm done, half the world will be portals

    Portal When I'm done, half the world will be portals


    When I'm done, half the world will be portals

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Aperture Science sent me a card. They told me to come to the old test chambers for cake.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Where's life's manager? Wtf am I gonna do with all these lemons? I've already made over 2lt of lemonade, and a couple dozen lemon grenades!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    My cube produces lasers now

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Aperture labs before the GLaDOS accident game?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    I've just completed the original Half Life and it's dlc's and find these games more interesting than the sequel and episodes. Portal and Portal 2 were both great games, but i think it would be cool to have a prequel where you can play as an Aperture employee during the GLaDOS accident, trying to get out of the facility with a portal gun.

    submitted by /u/Tochkov
    [link] [comments]

    Due to stress I dug out my old Mac and steam account!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Do they come with a working portal gun though?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Illuminati confirmed within portal 2

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Physiks. What are those?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Caroline and GlADOS arguing /Me/ coloring pencils

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    She doesn't know....

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Since when are the red portals

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Can someone tell me the story of Portal 1?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    I have Portal 2 and not 1 and would like to understand a bit more of the story before continuing. I know the right thing to do is play 1 than 2 but I just don't have it and needed to cure my quarantine boredom. I'm at the point where Gladios mentions Chell's parents and I'm not too up to date on that topic. So can someone tell the the Portal 1 story to help me understand 2 better?

    submitted by /u/SaucedSoap
    [link] [comments]

    Is enrichment center actually underground?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    First of all let's start with the reasons that could mean it's in the surface: -In Portal 1, when you destroy everything you are in the entrance of Aperture science outside, which I'm not sure if it would be possible if it was underground. -In portal 2 in the start and in Wheatley laboratories you can see broken walls in the facility in which you can see light coming out of it, there is a quote from GLaDOS saying that it's artificial light but I'm not sure if she meant that light. -When you are in the old Aperture, you can see a map of the enrichment shafts, in which you can see that there are mountains over them, pretty close to the last enrichment shaft, Idk if new enrichment center could fit between those, unlikely. -When you reach the enrichment center getting out of old Aperture you can see it's placed on some kind of.... mountains? Could they be the mountains that the enrichment shafts map shows? -Why would they build old Aperture that far below the surface?

    Now reasons that could mean it's indeed underground -The easiest one, the end, obviously it gives the illusion of Aperture being below a field. -It could be that they demolished some enrichment shafts so they could make the enrichment center but again it's unlikely that even if they demolished everything it would fit, the enrichment center seems far more huge than the old Aperture. -How such a huge building could be at the surface? like, from the lighting you could guess it's not outdoors, at least it's like the citadel which I doubt

    Anyway, this makes me think that maybe valve didn't think this very well... there are a lot of contradictions in this matter

    submitted by /u/KawaOctoringu
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't seen this bug; playing since 2013, but neber saw something like that. sv_cheats set to 0, i've been practicing w/ mate crouch fly bug and found this

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    PENIS PENIS EP[NIS I NEED TO PEE P[EENio!neio{n@[OQ23INEOIPN OPPENENENI2ERI

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment