• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 19, 2020

    Portal Gabe is a man of culture

    Portal Gabe is a man of culture


    Gabe is a man of culture

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    I get emotional during the ending

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    wholesome convo

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    Got this back when I finished portal 2, lost it a while ago, rediscovered him when a snow pile melted, some of the electronics still work too.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    My sister made some amazing OC artwork for my PC side panel!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    Nothing to see here

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Atlas found something, and someone doesn't look impressed...

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    It's only a routine thing.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Caroline has been on my to-doodle list for way too long, hope I did a good job!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    Portal 2 Beta(F-Stop) cut female mannequin walk cycle

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    I made a sprite for the Terraria Vanity Contest that's going on the Terraria forum page, and I've decided to show it to you guys too. Introducing, the Aperture Scienc Test Subject Jumpsuit Vanity Set!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Truth

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    I am 13 and I have created a GlaDOS Virtual Assistant. What do you all think?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    I kid you not Chell

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Very disappointed in myself

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    At some point in time, many years ago... I had intended to purchase a musterbrand Portal engineer jacket... But couldn't afford one. Then I forgot they existed... And now you can't get them. Seriously? How disappointing can I get? Anyway if anyone had one please tell me, were they worth it?

    submitted by /u/saltychesspiece
    [link] [comments]

    Walkthrough: Cycle Monkey (accidentally posted it on my user, thus cross post)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    My sister is playing portal 2 for the first time, got any tips for her?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Portal2 doodle. Any feedback?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    GLaDOS sings "RE: Your Brains" by Jonathan Coulton

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    I had some ideas for a new portal game plot :)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    (Also posted in r/valve)

    So many people have done this before, I know. But this popped up in my head and it seems to be a very good start to a new game in the franchise!

    So what if in portal 3 you play as ratman, as far as I know he hasn't escaped yet and it would be nice to see him escape just like Chell. I really don't think Chell should be brought back since it would be such a stretch of the character. This is just an idea I haven't seen before and seems nice to me, make sure to share your opinion. :)

    submitted by /u/HauntedTiggy
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for specific old Portal mod(s)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    I have faint memories of seeing a fan-made Portal mod (or mods) on YouTube a long time ago, and am trying to find them again. My memory is fuzzy, so I'm not sure whether the two parts of it I remember were separate mods or part of the same mod. I believe the mod(s) were WIP when I saw them.

    Instead of GLaDOS, Aperture Science was controlled by a villainous human male character. At the end of the game, the player fought this character, who was inside of a glass capsule at the center of a large boss arena.

    I also remember that this - or possibly another mod - ended with the player exiting Aperture Science through a public lobby, which led out into a city at night, as though Aperture were located in a downtown business center. The city and lobby were both deserted.

    If any of these elements ring a bell, please tell me.

    I apologize for the strangeness of this post, but I figured that if I'm looking for Portal-related information, this sub would be the best place to start.

    submitted by /u/SulpherSuckingWorm
    [link] [comments]

    I want Portal 3

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment