• Breaking News

    Monday, May 3, 2021

    Portal A fitting description. I think Portal 2 is the only game I would qualify as "perfect"

    Portal A fitting description. I think Portal 2 is the only game I would qualify as "perfect"


    A fitting description. I think Portal 2 is the only game I would qualify as "perfect"

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    Due to monetary constraints, the Aperture Science Enrichment Center has opted for the more cost-effective method of rapid prototyping for the production of Weighted Companion Cubes, effective immediately.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    So that's what that camera is for!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    Portal moment

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    Dynamic Wallpaper: Rattman's Dioramas #01

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    Just made this little guy put of legos. Took me a while but I think it turned out okay

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    Got em' all

    Posted: 02 May 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    (Portal Reloaded) Playing chamber 21 be like:

    Posted: 03 May 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    14 year old mystery solved

    Posted: 02 May 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    Full-auto Portal Gun

    Posted: 03 May 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    made fanart l made my own core :) shes EVlL

    Posted: 03 May 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    Witch portal do you prefer

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    Looking for Exile Vilify on 7" Vynil!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    I'm really hoping you guys can help me out here. The National released a 7" clear vynil featuring both "Exile, Vilify" and "Think you can wait" on it and I'm really hoping someone here in the portal community snagged it before they discontinued the production.

    I listen to this song on loop for my panic attacks and it would mean the world to me to have a physical copy. If you have it in your closet please dm me and I'll be happy to buy it and give it a forever home! Or if you would even be willing to share this with any collectior friends you have please do.

    Heres a link to a photo: http://nationaldiscography.blogspot.com/2011/09/think-you-can-wait-exile-vilify.html?m=1

    Elizabeth

    submitted by /u/NoviceRobes
    [link] [comments]

    What am I doing wrong with my phantom/quantum/whatever its called crouch? I am on version 1.0.1.0, and can't get this to work. I have tried at normal speed and at 0.3 timescale, to no avail.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    CAVE JOHNSON HERE-

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    Why Don't Cubes Interact Properly With Grates When BEEMod Is Installed

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    I'll make this short. So, I'm currently working on a new test chamber and one of the steps to completing the test involves placing a Reflection Cube on the side of a standing Grate. Problem is while testing the test I found out that, for some reason, the Grate doesn't have any collision for the cube. Everything else the grate provides collision for, but cubes just phase right through them like nothing happened. If anyone can tell me why this is happening and better yet, tell me how to fix it, that'd be extremely helpful. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/AngryMustache9
    [link] [comments]

    Has the store always been opened?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    Today I was playing some Portal 2 and went to check out the Robot Enrichment thing. Found out that the store was open. I swear I remember it saying coming soon. Did they open it with a recent update or smth?

    submitted by /u/PlushieGamer1228
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to have the audio still play when I alt-tab to another window? Thanks

    Posted: 02 May 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    When exactly would Portal Reloaded take place if it was canon? (!!SPOILERS FOR PORTAL RELOADED!!)

    Posted: 02 May 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    !!!SPOILERS FOR PORTAL RELOADED!!!

    So, I was looking for a half life timeline right after I played Portal Reloaded and I came across this image. Considering this timeline makes more sense than the others I saw, I got the question; Where would Portal Reloaded fit in this timeline if it were canon? To start off, the whole story of the game is that you're a test subject that's been awoken due to a failsafe that acts when Glados becomes unresponsive. You're given a portal gun with all of the normal portal gun features, plus the ability to make a "time portal" which takes you exactly 20 years in the future, and the information that, in the future, Glados becomes unresponsive to the rest of the facility. We're ultimately tasked with learning the ropes of how to use the time portals, as well as learning where and when to place regular portals, and stopping Glados from shutting down. The A.I. that woke you up tells you that they can only set the time configuration to 20 years in the future but that all of their evidence leads to a rogue test subject (Chell) shutting down Glados. Secondly, at the end of the game you are given the option to let the A.I lead you to a stasis chamber where you will be woken up at the exact date when Portal 1 takes place, to presumably kill Chell, or you can to attempt to reach an elevator to the surface and maneuver your way through the A.I's various attempts to kill you. Now, if Portal Reloaded is canon, then it'd make sense to assume that the "Escape" ending would be the canon ending as Portal 1 still happens and Glados is shut down where we meet her again in Portal 2. Now, according to the image below, Half-life 2 takes place 20 years after Half-life 1 and Half-life: Alyx takes place 5 years before HL:2, therefore 15 years have passed between the events of Half-life 1 and Half-life: Alyx. Portal 1 takes place in an unknown amount of time after Half-life 1, but before Half-life: Alyx, which is anywhere between 0 and 15 years. This means that the present timeline of Portal Reloaded takes place before the Black Mesa incident. It is important to note that in the "Escape" ending, you must escape the facility in the future timeline and at the very end of the cutscene when you reach the surface the character we play as looks down at the time-portal gun for a few seconds and then back up to see three zombies, meaning the Black-Mesa incident has already happened in the future timeline.
    So, considering all of the evidence, it is safe to say that the present timeline of Portal Reloaded takes place before the Black Mesa resonance cascade and the future timeline of portal reloaded takes place some time after the events of both the Black Mesa incident and Portal 1.

    https://preview.redd.it/odg10stturw61.png?width=8190&format=png&auto=webp&s=8a1affb890191b4ccbc601b502ef16cfa7432252

    submitted by /u/BlueSlime64
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to do the speedrun glitch where you can shoot a portal through the corner in this version? I can't seem to get it. (1.0.1.0)

    Posted: 02 May 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    I just made my first test chamber and I wanted to share it. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2475112002&searchtext=

    Posted: 02 May 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    I apologize if you actually play it and dislike it, but please give me any feedback. After under 40 minutes of development hopefully it will be worth 3 minutes of your time (minus loading).

    submitted by /u/SpazzusAttacus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment