• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 21, 2020

    Portal The shot got stuck

    Portal The shot got stuck


    The shot got stuck

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Portal Secret

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    So you know the radio from portal 1 right? Well if you take that with you through the portal the radio starts sending morse code and when you go through the box deletion thing it sometimes says help. Can you help me figure it out?

    submitted by /u/robinsize
    [link] [comments]

    portal back home

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Finally Completed all of the achievements in Portal, time for Portal 2!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Why didn't Wheatley get zapped for telling the frankenturrets how to solve the puzzle in The Itch?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    When GLaDOS tricks Wheatley to unknowingly get zapped by the system for explaining the test, she said:

    "Thanks! All we had to do was pull that lever"

    I'll guess since the test chambers don't have levers, she didn't get zapped for mentioning it. Wheatley, on the other hand, tried to correct her by saying:

    "What? No, you pressed that b-AHHHHHHHH"

    Which he tried to mention a button, which was present in the test chamber, so he gets rightfully zapped for it.

    Now, what I can't understand though is, how Wheatley didn't get zapped for telling the frankenturrets in the start of The Itch to press the button, which was present in that test chamber?

    submitted by /u/bucketofthoughts
    [link] [comments]

    The longer you play with your balls the more this chamber reconfigures itself! - Sequential Ball Play! | The Ball Pit | Part #4

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    Gaming March Madness 2020

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Hey Portal fans, since a lot of us are trapped inside for a while, I thought it'd be fun to have our own March Madness to bide the time. I selected 64 games, Portal 2 among them, to participate in this bracket.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/vgmarchmadness/comments/fmbf04/march_madness_round_2/

    I'm still figuring out how to host these things, so any constructive criticism is welcome! I am aware of a couple Zelda games going after each other in Round 1, but I'll make sure that doesn't happen again in a future bracket

    I've created a new subreddit just for this

    submitted by /u/metalhead35815
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 1 Easter egg?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    I think I found a new portal 1 Easter egg

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    In the first portal game when you defeat glad0s and it's playing the animation of her dying if you jump back into the fire pit and wait till the screen turns white and it shows the ending but the explosion doesn't play out like in the normal ending and a male robot voice says "thank you for-" and then something I couldn't understand. I did this on the steam version of portal 1 if you wanna try this out and hear what the robot voice is saying go for it and comment what it said! I would love to know! (If I find a good screen recorder or something I'll try and make a video on it)

    submitted by /u/Weldhawk04
    [link] [comments]

    Just replayed the first game for the first time in years.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    And omg I forgot how much I loved these games, gonna go straight on to portal 2 tomorrow.

    submitted by /u/iamdepressedguys
    [link] [comments]

    How do you download a map from the P2 Editor that can be opened in hammer

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    I'm trying to make a hammer map but I want to start with a template I guess you can say, I saw a video on how to but I can't find it I remember that it was a command or 2 so any help with the command?

    submitted by /u/Cookie_clicker2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment