• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 5, 2021

    Portal portal made NFT's before anyone else

    Portal portal made NFT's before anyone else


    portal made NFT's before anyone else

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 12:57 PM PST

    My sister saw me speedrunning portal and wanted to play lol, she picked it up fast and beat it by herself in one day! She's working on 2 now

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 09:00 AM PST

    i just realised the swirl on the aperture science logo is supposed to be the aperture of a camera

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 01:04 PM PST

    Full Body GLaDOS

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 12:45 PM PST

    More Accurate Subtitles?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 06:54 PM PST

    Okay so, I love this game, I've always played it for years. I typically play with subtitles on due to some dialogue being easy to miss. And now, I've set my cousin, who is hearing-impaired up with the game. The subtitles are perfectly serviceable, but there are many errors that kind of break the immersion a bit. I was wondering if there was perhaps any mods that make the subtitles more accurate to the spoken dialogue, or if there was an easy way to modify that manually? The caption files seem easy to edit, but I wonder if they'd just reset to default on load.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ImpSassy
    [link] [comments]

    Valve's Portal Running on a DS (Aperture Science DS) [Showcase]

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 10:36 AM PST

    Top 5 mechanics I want in portal (meme)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 12:28 PM PST

    No regrets

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 11:18 PM PST

    is there any portal discord server?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 02:43 PM PST

    if not let me know and ill make my own if i can share it here

    submitted by /u/Bokanka
    [link] [comments]

    Sharing this beautiful thing here!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 01:03 PM PST

    I remade the entirety of the portal 1 powerpoint for fun.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 03:24 PM PST

    WOW MOOSIC

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 12:18 PM PST

    I made a custom playlist for my custom portal songs!

    https://soundcloud.com/ev-dodtson/sets/portal-afterstory-ost

    submitted by /u/eveyevyBLOX
    [link] [comments]

    Is Lego dimensions Portal canon?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 01:40 AM PST

    Does anyone know how to use console commands? (portal 2)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 03:34 PM PST

    I have found myself in a predicament I have somehow gotten myself stuck floating up I think it happened on the 5th Wheatly test and I had fun at first glitching out of the map but I couldn't get down I ended up loading my last save and realized my "last save" was when I had the bug, so I had used the 1 command I know (noclip) and ended the level hoping it would would remove the glitch when I load into the next test but it is a valve game and I was disappointed, so if anyone knows a command to load a save that isn't my most recent or a command to just stop the bug.

    Edit: Fixed

    submitted by /u/SirNoticules
    [link] [comments]

    Softlock?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 10:15 AM PST

    Was just playing through portal 2 normally and got to this level (Chapter 8 test chamber 15); I made it through but the door won't open and i clip through walls. All my saves are in this room and all play out this way

    Any help would be great

    https://reddit.com/link/r8viey/video/dwrr57e3ik381/player

    submitted by /u/WinterCarbon320
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment