• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 5, 2021

    Portal Portal 2 was the very first thing that inspired me to draw. As my thank-you to Valve for letting me find my passion, I present this art!!

    Portal Portal 2 was the very first thing that inspired me to draw. As my thank-you to Valve for letting me find my passion, I present this art!!


    Portal 2 was the very first thing that inspired me to draw. As my thank-you to Valve for letting me find my passion, I present this art!!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 04:10 AM PST

    İ found aperture gel shoes

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 08:02 AM PST

    Would Wheatley's Battery Have Died Eventually?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 05:36 AM PST

    Being off his management rail through the game, would Wheatley have needed to be re-attached to a rail eventually? One would presume the battery he was running on would die eventually, especially if he and Chell had successfully left the facility, so.......yes.....he would eventually die.

    submitted by /u/ITrCool
    [link] [comments]

    AI drawing of "Portal 2"

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 08:13 AM PST

    So I beat portal 1 and I'm on the challenge rooms on the first test chamber (13) trying to beat the least portal achievements. And I get how to do it with both 9 for bronze and 4 for gold however I don't get how to do it for silver with 5?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 08:30 AM PST

    "Good News" (animation)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 08:15 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment