• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 24, 2021

    Portal Pretend this is a funny title

    Portal Pretend this is a funny title


    Pretend this is a funny title

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 11:38 AM PST

    I used a prompt generator and this is just priceless

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 07:45 PM PST

    How was my first attempt at drawing Glados?(sorry for the shadow)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 06:17 PM PST

    I’ve improved my homemade portal gun a lot over the past month

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 07:47 PM PST

    aperture took a weird turn after chell escaped.. :flushed:

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 03:24 PM PST

    i had these back to back

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 12:21 AM PST

    Lemons

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 02:33 PM PST

    what's your favorite chamber and why

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 10:37 PM PST

    Know how to play coop solo in portal 2? Cheats not working for me.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 06:02 PM PST

    If you understand how to get the code in developers console to switch between P1 and P2, read on:

    I have portal 2 for steam on my laptop, and wanted to do the coop solo and saw the steps like enable developer console, then the next part depended on where I read it, I tried making a file with some commands in it and saved to cfg, or the other version simply had me put in " bindtoggle "c" "in_forceuser" " the inside quotes changed between both versions and I tried entering every version with or without quotes or spaces but I never saw anything say "toggle approved" or any follow up command saying it was accepted, and when I unpaused, nothing changed and I couldn't switch between P1 and P2.

    The other codes worked, like split screen, but I can see that when I move, both characters move a little, P1 moreso than P2, but any other keys aren't mirrored like jumping. I think it's confusing the directionals. But it appears my laptop is trying to make P2 use the keyboard whereas I use an Xbox one controller to play. I'm not sure what is causing the mix up. What can I try? I'm very patient and willing to hear any advice or suggestions. Thanks to all in advance. If this doesn't make sense at all lmk.

    submitted by /u/Fine-Performance-102
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment