• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 25, 2021

    Portal The Cake is real.

    Portal The Cake is real.


    The Cake is real.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 03:22 AM PST

    Well, here we are again

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 11:08 AM PST

    Finally got around to doing an HD Reshoot of my updated Humanized GLaDOS Cosplay!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 04:23 PM PST

    So I know I am super late to the party but I was replaying portal. Got to the Chell's parents lines and was like who are they again is that thing solved? But that brought me to most frustrating threads about this painting...

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 09:59 PM PST

    Think Mark Think

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 06:14 PM PST

    We were literally watching a video about cancer cells and I jumped out of my seat when they made a portal reference lmao (video pinned in comments)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 06:04 AM PST

    I found this glitch in Portal 1 where the portal is placed in a weird position in the air. Has anyone else seen this glitch before?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 12:59 PM PST

    Have you guys also noticed how Portal 1 and 2 have totally different atmospheres?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 02:56 AM PST

    I just completely the Portal franchise a couple of days ago for the first time, and I absolutely love it. It's phenomenal. But, something that intrigues me about the 2 games is how different their atmospheres are. Portal 1 is desolate, isolating, cold, eerie, the like. Just listen to Self Esteem Fund from the OST. There isn't a whole lot of commentary (From GLaDOS) when you compare it to Portal 2 (GLaDOS, Wheatley, Cave Johnson). The game captures an incredibly unique feeling with it's atmosphere. Portal 2 on the other hand, is a bit more upbeat, has a lot more commentary from different characters, the humorous remarks from characters are a lot more frequent, and the soundtrack is more sci-fi-esque. Have you guys also noticed this as well? Any possible reasons to explain this? Valve always loves to go above and beyond with their sequels, and I think this is a very interesting change.

    submitted by /u/Sky90Green
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 2 support for Playstation move

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 08:16 AM PST

    Hi everyone, I recently bought a PS move but it does not work with the Portal 2 game on my ps3, I know I need additional DLC to make it work, but I cannot find it anywhere. Can anyone please tell me what I can do?

    submitted by /u/Optimal-Battle-4681
    [link] [comments]

    A new map im working on in hammer. Dont really know the direction but im excited :)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 03:57 PM PST

    credits to u/masked267 for the iceberg chart. (i added images to it)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 07:44 AM PST

    Magnetic grappling gun rough concept

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 12:56 PM PST

    “Space Phase: Meltdown” - The latest instalment of the ever increasingly bizarre Space Phase series made by Klunky_one.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 06:11 PM PST

    Portal 2 Coop Broke?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 09:26 PM PST

    Portal 2 Coop Broke?

    My friend and I were playing Portal 2 Coop, and finally completed all of the doorway levels (1-4) as well as the chambers inside of them. After finally completing this one, we were taken back to the Hub, but the Number 5 Doorway didn't come in, and our progress bar didn't go forward. Any idea why this happened?

    https://preview.redd.it/9fb1qxhzfo181.png?width=5120&format=png&auto=webp&s=3af3e5de874d057cfff80d9fb69478e07f3c651e

    submitted by /u/Mauricio_Here
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment