• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 27, 2021

    Portal some chambers kinda fry your brain

    Portal some chambers kinda fry your brain


    some chambers kinda fry your brain

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 12:13 PM PST

    I'm a huge fan of Portal. For the past two years I've been working alone on a game inspired by it. It's a physics based puzzle platformer that takes place in cavities of a huge asteroid. Thought I would share it here to hear what you guys think. ^^

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 12:16 AM PST

    Funny title

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 02:00 PM PST

    Who knew that portal could somehow find a way into a discussion about covid

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 01:37 AM PST

    The post was “What are your thoughts on the new Covid variant?” This is perfect.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 07:31 AM PST

    GLaDOS?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 05:57 AM PST

    GLaDOS?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 06:32 PM PST

    portal 1 "ending" irl

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 01:29 PM PST

    Portal Reloaded Chamber 24 (another one of my weird solutions)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 12:36 PM PST

    -EnerCH- 4k HD 2 Shots of my newest P1 themed released map! Link below.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 10:56 AM PST

    Update on 3D printed GLaDOS - The neck is now complete. I may make it a little shorter if it doesn't scale well with the rest of the model though.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 10:46 AM PST

    How? (This is in the orange box on Xbox Series X)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 08:10 AM PST

    Portal art created by AI

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 03:50 PM PST

    Portal Reloaded Chamber 21 (well thats one way to do it i guess / no turret blocking)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 01:10 PM PST

    To celebrate hitting 600 hours in Portal 2, I made a montage of my Challenge Mode times.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 05:45 AM PST

    Portal and TF2 cakes I had for my birthday

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 05:50 AM PST

    TFW you have an Orange only portal gun

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 12:16 AM PST

    Is portal's multiplayer still active ?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 02:43 AM PST

    I saw that both games are on sale on steam and I'm thinking of getting them for myself and a friend to play together online . Do the servers still work for online co-op ?


    [link] [comments]

    Facts and Logic Core

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 07:13 PM PST

    trying things with hammer and im getting this error, how do i fix?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 12:44 PM PST

    The two Portal games have been an emotional experience for me.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 09:36 AM PST

    As a start, I had psychosis, imagine yourself, but shattered into two people at least, each is a part of you that is incomplete, all talking in your head at the same time, each of them trying to take the most control, just like GLaDOS in Portal 1.

    In Portal 1 GLaDOS seemed familiar for me, it felt as if I am dealing with my younger self who didn't yet know he has psychosis, someone who is all around the place, extremely messy, decisions feel quite random, it felt like looking at a painting filled with colours, only being able to observe one color at a time, never seeing its full beauty, GLaDOS felt similar, only showing one colour at a time and switching so quickly you wouldn't notice.

    In Portal 2 I started to have more and more context to the whole story, but it wasn't seeing someone that is shattered such as GLaDOS become whole in Portal 2, it was seeing Wheatley struggling to feel that fulfillment out of making tests and Chell solving them, his goal was only that artificial dopamine, and not the science itself unlike GLaDOS, these two characters have resembled my struggles perfectly well.

    It doesn't end there, at the end of Portal 2, when GLaDOS deleted Carolyn, it got me confused as to why, but I fully respect that decision, no one wants someone messing in their head, no one wants external effects.

    Now that I am more whole than before I can have a better distinction between what is right, and what I want. Thank you for reading.

    submitted by /u/TheHarbingerHugs
    [link] [comments]

    Cool portal skip I found

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 02:30 PM PST

    Hi guys, just thought you might like this tattoo of GLaDOS �� (all credit to IG: @kathy_tattoo)

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 01:00 PM PST

    Portal Inception video

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 10:25 PM PST

    Hello fellow Portal fans. I remember a video of someone doing the Inception soundtrack mashup and Portal 2 GLaDOS/Wheatley quotes on YouTube. This video appears to have been removed for whatever reason. There's one, but it's not the one I remember. Anybody know which one I mean, and where I could get the full version?

    submitted by /u/zoeykae
    [link] [comments]

    Weird subtitles

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 08:13 AM PST

    In chamber 17 (I think), Portal 1, right after I left the ratman den and went to finish the chamber, weird subtitles flashed up for just a second and said "HEY DOG COME HERE YOU CANT GET THROUGH THAT WAY".

    Does anyone know what this is? Unfortunately I didn't get a screenshot because they disappeared so fast, but I'll play through the game again and see if I can find it.

    My theory right now is that this is some leftover Half Life 2 dialogue. I never finished that game so I am not sure of the dialogue in it.

    Also no audio played, it was just text. If anyone has any idea what this is I'd love to know

    submitted by /u/IOncePeeledAGrape
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment