• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 9, 2021

    Portal Finally beaten portal :)

    Portal Finally beaten portal :)


    Finally beaten portal :)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 12:07 AM PDT

    Portal in news

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    When you hear a random buzz out of nowhere, and then you remember.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    Would GlaDOS be a threat to the U.S. military?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    I know it would be unlikely for GlaDOS to interfere with anything outside of Aperture, but, if for some reason she did though, would she be a threat? I mean, she could just give Atlas and P-Body weapons or make a new bipedal robot specifically for combat, like a turret with legs.

    submitted by /u/CT-6410
    [link] [comments]

    My portal themed birthday cake [cake emoji]

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    I've played Portal Mel, Portal Reloaded and Aperture Tag. Are there any more full mod campaigns I can try?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    If the Black Mesa Incident never happened, but GLaDOS still took over Aperture, how would the government reclaim it?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 01:34 AM PDT

    It can't be as easy as just shutting off power to the facility, right?

    submitted by /u/mrhatman26
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyone here who has never played Portal 2 co-op?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 02:02 AM PDT

    I've been busy achievement hunting in Portal 2, and the only one I don't have is 'Professor Portal', which requires me to play the entire co-op campaign and then complete the tutorial with someone who has never done any levels of the cooperative campaign. I would be really grateful if there's someone here who will be happy to help, but if can't find anyone I'll prolly buy the game for my friend since he doesn't own it.

    submitted by /u/BanthaMilk
    [link] [comments]

    so; you are telling me; that this ISN'T the intended way?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    i will be throwing your NFTs into the Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Aftermath map

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    Hello! Does anyone have the download to a map that has something like an aftermath of portal (1)? Thank you

    submitted by /u/RelentlessDoge
    [link] [comments]

    So I used tts to make voicelines for my Portal 2 map and uhh

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    I need help with portal 2

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    I had an issue where the voice lines disappeared, does anyone know any commands i could use to bring them back?

    submitted by /u/That_Commission
    [link] [comments]

    portal but its the google translate edition

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    I know literally everyone here will have already played portal 2 and probably don’t want to watch a co-op playthrough but I’ll link it anyway, I’m just trying to network right now, if you have a spare 5-10 minutes you know what to do :)

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    GLaDOS took over my phone...

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment