• Breaking News

    Friday, October 8, 2021

    Portal I printed out my favorite Cave Johnson quote/poster and stuck it on the wall. I think it goes well with my typewriter too.

    Portal I printed out my favorite Cave Johnson quote/poster and stuck it on the wall. I think it goes well with my typewriter too.


    I printed out my favorite Cave Johnson quote/poster and stuck it on the wall. I think it goes well with my typewriter too.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    HE'S THE SOYJACK THEY BUILT TO MAKE ME A VIRGIN!!!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    Modelled a long fall boot in blender

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    A question about Glados.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    I just finished portal 1 for the first time and felt bad after killing glados to the point it made me sad. Was she really the villain?

    submitted by /u/Creative-Fix7776
    [link] [comments]

    So when I was testing if portal 2 works for me I heard that radio is playing other song than always. I played portal 2 a lot and I never experienced this one. If anyone could say what this is about or song's name (because I actually like it) I will really appreciate it.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Vital Testing Appararus Destoryed

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    Hello Friends! I have a theory! Read below!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 03:19 AM PDT

    I just hung up my Nanoleaf panels! I immediately thought of making a turret design :D

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    Target acquired

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    I have no regrets creating this.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 02:55 AM PDT

    I don't think I really appreciated GLaDOS's character until, oddly enough, Lego Dimensions.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    I didn't play Portal 1 or 2 when they first came out, but I was still pretty young at the time and don't think I ever really thought much about her outside of face value. Evil robot computer lady, likes to be in charge, wants to get rid of/kill Chell, etc... I didn't see any complex character underneath it. She made sense as I had interpreted her.

    Only in the past few days I found out about the third song, from Lego Dimensions, "You Wouldn't Know". Listening to it completely recontextualized the first two songs for me. How heavily she's projecting her feelings onto Chell, how lonely she is. Maybe this is a bit of a stretch, but I liken her a bit to AM, from I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream. Forever bound to programming that she can't shake, no matter how hard she tries. She longs to be different, to be better, but at her core she's designed for testing, and cannot deviate from it as much as she tries. In Portal 2 she says she deletes Caroline, but Want You Gone makes it clear that Caroline is still in there.

    The line "Goodbye my only friend... Oh, did you think I meant you? That would be funny, if it weren't so sad..." now makes me think Chell was her only friend, and GLaDOS understood that, but the only way she can cope with losing her is by trying to project her insecurities onto her. The entirety of You Wouldn't Know is just GLaDOS projecting.

    Obviously Lego Dimensions isn't canon, and even if you treat the songs as non-canonical, I feel like it's a relatively accurate reflection of her character.

    Not really going anywhere with this, just kind of felt like I wanted to say something.

    submitted by /u/Lwmons
    [link] [comments]

    Chell, get the banana

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    Tristan Reidford Portal Poster Art

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 05:18 AM PDT

    IM SO HAPPY I JUST BEAT PORTAL 2 LET'S GOOOOOO AFTER A GOSHDARN YESR I FINALLY BEAT IT

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    I made a video about Portal 2! (love both these games, been working on it for about a month)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    Co-op anyone?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    Age - 14 Uhhh yeah (May or may not use mic under circumstances)

    submitted by /u/SetriKid
    [link] [comments]

    Just made a Portal movie :)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    AI painting anyone?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    Portal is lying to you

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment