• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    Portal I had to give an example of foreshadowing on my homework

    Portal I had to give an example of foreshadowing on my homework


    I had to give an example of foreshadowing on my homework

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    I made the cake

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    So I'm making a mod...

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    I made another improvement.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Would a VR Portal be sickening?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    I'd assume the bigger physics based launch-yourself-across-the-chamber type tests would be scrapped for a game like this, but seeing as how Half Life got a revival in full HD in VR, I would love to see an entry in the Portal series. I have zero clue where or even how it would line up in the timeline and lore, but I'd love to see it. But I'm curious as to whether a VR Portal would be nauseating or irritating in a VR environment? Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Aidan_Baidan
    [link] [comments]

    I found a new speedrunning method...

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    enjoy this meme that has been done to death, but I created it from a few templates, does that help me get updoots?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    If this ain't cute af then I don't know what is.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Are the xbox 360 ports of portal 1 and 2 good?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    I know i could probably run the first game but i'm a physical video game type of guy.

    submitted by /u/Whycare4
    [link] [comments]

    Look what I made.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Look what I made.

    I wanted to create something cool. This was a design I made for a window sticker that is on my car. Anyway. This was a ragdoll that I posed in G-mod. Once I got it the way I wanted I took a screenshot of her. After that I opened the image up in Paint.net (great free image editor by the way) and turned it into a silhouette. I sent it away to Vistaprint to get the sticker made. One day while bored at work, one of my coworkers was demonstrating to me a piece of our software that could take a simple image and convert it into a file that could be used with our CNC cutting machines. I saved the image to a flash drive and he made it for me. The best part of it was I got to use one of the new laser cutters that I designed to cut it out with. It turned out pretty well. Got made fun of by some of the guys at work for it, But it was worth it.

    Chell Mudflap Girl

    submitted by /u/cyborg_55
    [link] [comments]

    should i download these?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    We gor Portals in a PC now

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Got every Portal 1 sound corrupted

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Hello, as a fan of Portal 2, I decided to finally get P1, so I went and bought it from Steam and installed it

    I launched it and found that there was no sound at all, so I shut the game, verified the files, reinstalled the game, cleared the download cache... and I can't get working sound

    I tried opening with Foobar the sounds located at E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Portal\portal\sound\vo And found that those were corrupted, so I tried reinstalling again, same behavior

    Could someone provide those files please?

    submitted by /u/Stig124s
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment