• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 22, 2020

    Portal So decided to mess around with portal's dev console...

    Portal So decided to mess around with portal's dev console...


    So decided to mess around with portal's dev console...

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    Core Wallpaper [OC]

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    My Rocket League car (yeah I have the Propulsion Gel boost)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Merch for Europeans?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    So I recently wanted to buy a Portal bottle from the Valve store, however I realized that shipping to Europe (Switzerland in my case) costs more than the bottle itself.

    My question is, are there any better (namely cheaper) options for Europeans to get Portal Merch?

    submitted by /u/nervoustwig
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Video of Portal 2 GotY Award Reveal

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    I am searching far and wide for a video that I believe announced Portal 2 to be a Game of the Year winner. I don't remember the publication, but it was at some big convention/event and the video reveal showed Skyrim gameplay (leading the audience to believe that Skyrim won), only to show a portal popping up in the sky and Wheatley flying out. I know I did not imagine this. Does anyone have any info on this?

    submitted by /u/LimpPickle
    [link] [comments]

    who wanna play Portal 2 Co-op?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    I don't know if It's okay to make this kind of post nor if I can find people somewhere else.
    Also I don't know any friends who have the game or whiling to purchase it.

    I am halfway through it, brought the game to my gf to play it together but we broke up mid way. So if anyone has the same problem, is stuck halfway (for other reasons) or never played it let's have some fun.

    Note: Please no professionals, i want to have some fun and keep my dignity.

    submitted by /u/yaminokaze4
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna play P2 co op?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Ill DM my discord.

    submitted by /u/Saworton
    [link] [comments]

    A small Secret I found in chamber 5

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    GlaDeline. I'm so sorry

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Did you know that in Portal 2, if you get behind this chair there is no way out and you have to reload a save?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment