• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 22, 2020

    Portal Thought I'd show you guys my new wallet!

    Portal Thought I'd show you guys my new wallet!


    Thought I'd show you guys my new wallet!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    I always liked these overgrown tests so I tried to draw one

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    I NEED ITTTTT

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    me and the boys waiting for portal 3

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    My Dream Game For The Switch

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    This is a hidden gem. This guy made his own version of the beginning of Portal 2

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    I present to you, Aperture WATER

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    I was speedrunning the first chamber with Wheatley and when I put the portal under me and tried to pick up the cube, I picked up Wheatley instead.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    A theory on the rivalry between Black Mesa and Aperture.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    So as i'm playing through Half life 2 I was thinking. What if the whole rivalry between Black Mesa and Aperture was over more than just science and funding. What if it was between two old CEO's fighting over something precious, Caroline.

    When she's first introduced Cave calls her "as pretty as a postcard." before quickly jumping on the "she's married to science" train. Cave likes to show off and boast so why keep his presumed lover a secret? We see this same thing in TF2 where two brother fight each other over land until death and even after that. I just thought it would be interesting if Cave and Breen both had a crush on Caroline and the way they tried wooing her was by showing off what their companies could do.

    Sure she was Cave's assistance but that doesn't mean Wallace can't make her an offer she can't refuse.

    So when Cave is close to death he creates Glados with the idea to preserve himself before realizing he could save something more valuable to him.

    That's why Breen is such a stiff yet broken old man. He lost the woman he loved to his rival and is about to lose a city he cared for (Genuine or not) to a former employee of him.

    It would also explain why Glados knows what's happening on the surface. She knows the danger Breen and Cave have caused and with her daughter 'safe' in her facility she doesn't want her to go up there and see Breen or worse fall into his hands. That's why she makes those degrading comments and allegations. She wants you to stay in her supervision instead of going up there.

    It sums up the whole rivalry, Chell's parenthood and the reason she says Caroline is deleted but the devs said Caroline may not have been deleted.

    (I don't know if this makes sense to others but to me it did.)

    submitted by /u/SquigglyMunch
    [link] [comments]

    From those who's like portal and memes :

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    making a portal playthrough on youtube

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Cave here

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Looking for a Portal-Related Present

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    I want to gift a good friend of mine a portal-related Christmas Present (I know I'm always that early) but I'm not familiar with the fandom. Maybe some of you could give me an idea? He has a HUGE picture of the game in his living room, so that would be out of question but was my only idea...

    submitted by /u/Nachtjunges
    [link] [comments]

    The companion cube is better than your best friend

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Chell can never forget what she went through... (art by me :-}, took about a week and a half because the letters were tedious.)

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    I need Companion Cube Plush!!!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Anyone know where i can get a companion cube plush thats about 30 cm³ or larger. The Valve for fanboys is out of stock

    submitted by /u/slanewolf
    [link] [comments]

    Belated pauses a plenty as pure logic whooshes clear over my head - Perpetual Testing #153 “Perplexed” By Demon Arisen

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Portal 2 co-op completely unplayable for me due to inexplicable connection errors

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    So... I am trying to play co-op with my friend, they are hosting in America, I am English. Every 10 or so seconds I am hit with "retrying connection to server" and it's just making it impossible to play. My American friend is absolutely fine, my internet is fine, my brother is playing internet based games in the room over completely fine, and trust me, he would be shouting about it if the internet was not working. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both Steam and Portal 2 in order to try and fix it but it's still absolutely fucked. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Karasu_145
    [link] [comments]

    “Describe Donald Trump in one picture” me:

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment