• Breaking News

    Monday, September 21, 2020

    Portal I made this!

    Portal I made this!


    I made this!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Legends say they are still there...

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    I posted my cube here a while back and ya’ll liked it. I found a picture before it was painted.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Hmm. Seems familiar.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Obligatory "I finished portal 1" post, this is my new favorite game

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    I finally played Portal 1!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    To start, I played Portal 2 years ago in middle school, but never got around to playing the first game until recently. All I can say is... wow. This game blew me away, and it instantly became one of my favorites.

    To start, this game gave me a whole knew appreciation for GLaDOS. I already loved her humor in the second game, but I never realized how terrifying she could really be. Her manipulation, insults, and eventual death threats actually had me unnerved, and I never imagined a puzzle game could be THIS stressful.

    As a writer, this game also taught me a lot about build-up and anticipation. Much of GLaDOS's terror comes from fact that she starts out as such a funny character. She's still hilarious at the beginning of the game, and it make's those disturbing lines hit so much harder when they happen. I was laughing until she threatens to kill me without any jokes. It was fun and games until she tells me that I don't have any friends because of how unlikeable that I am.

    That's not even to mention how the dialogue and atmosphere makes you feel like you're trapped in an abusive relationship and can't escape. Or, despite knowing all the plot twists ahead of time, they all hit just as hard.

    I can say a lot more about this game, but I'll end by saying that Portal ended up being two of my favorite hours in fiction, and it makes me replay again and again.

    submitted by /u/Dawildehoers
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat the game!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    As seen here, I just finished playing the entire game for the first time! You can watch my playthrough if you want: but I LOVED the ending!

    I'll admit the boss fight was a bit too easy for my liking, I'd have preferred it to be a little bit harder, but it was still super fun! And I loved seeing GlaDos change personalities through her cores!

    The ending has left me with so many questions, not to mention excitement for portal 2! I loved seeing the cake at the end! Plus the new main menu screen is awesome.

    In general I adored portal and love its ending, the song Still Alive was a really cool touch as well! Can't wait to play the sequel :)

    submitted by /u/PotatoPancakeKing
    [link] [comments]

    An idea for How Portal 3 starts

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    What if, A: The Robots just aren't solving the tests as well as humans, B: There are no humans left, and C: She sends out a recon robot to search for humans, and finds Chell dying or knocked out or something. Feeling remorse, pity, or sadness, takes her in under the guise of needing human testing.

    IDK, that's just a way it could happen without messing up Portal 2's ending that much.

    submitted by /u/AstroStrudelini
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 2 won't launch when reshade is installed

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    Portal 2 - All CaveOS dialogue

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Can I play portal 2 on the PS4?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    When I go to the digital shop on the PS4 and search portal 2 I dont get any results. However, when I go to the sont website and search portal 2, it shows up as a ps4 game. Is it not possible for me to play it on the ps4 digitally? I looked at PS now cause I saw an article talking about how portal 2 is on the ps4 via PS now, but when I search for portal two on PS now it doesn't come up with any results. Is there anyway to play portal 2 on the PS4?

    submitted by /u/Christian_Crab
    [link] [comments]

    Mod Updates And FaQs on Discord.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Hello, it's me again. I know, you're tired of me. I have a few updates and some FaQs about my mod.

    UPDATE #1:
    ---DESIGNS FOR LEVELS---
    Yes, me and my dad have some concept art for the mod's levels, the story line is complete. There will be multiple endings to choose from. I spent months on the story line, and I feel like it's complete now.

    UPDATE #2:
    ---CHARACTER MODELS---
    Not sure about this one, but I may use a Zoey L4D model for Harley Johnson. I haven't thought of making a model for Amy Rosyline yet.

    ------------------
    FAQ:
    Q: "Is Amy actually dead?"
    A: No, she isn't dead. That ending isn't canon.
    Q: "Are you monetizing your mod?"
    A: No, I am not. I am only making this mod for fun.
    Q: "Are Harley and Wheatley in a relationship in an ending?"
    A: Yes, in this universe, that ending is canon.
    Q: "What inspired you to start this mod?"
    A: When I was 12, I saw Portal Stories: Mel, Aperture Tag, and Portal Prelude. I imagined a mod about a girl named Harley Johnson. And that game I imagined will be a reality in the future.
    Q: "Are Original Characters allowed in the story?"
    A: No, I already have some characters in the story line. It's complete, other characters would mess everything up.
    -------------------
    Thank you for reading my post,

    Henry.

    submitted by /u/Rosie--The--Kitten
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 3 ��

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    Why can't valve count to 3 the furthest they've gotten to 3 is two and a half when they made Half-Life Alyx. What I also don't understand is why don't they make portal 3 they definitely have their fans hyped up over the concept of they're being a third Portal game. An I'm sure they would make lots and lots of money if they made and released the game.Although like most portal fans I gave up on valve a long time ago.

    submitted by /u/Internet_Hungry
    [link] [comments]

    Professor Portal Achievement for PC

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    Can anyone who hasn't done portal 2 co-op on steam add me and complete calibration (it will take under 5 minutes)

    submitted by /u/B1GCHUNGSES
    [link] [comments]

    Portal Gun Textures dont apply

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment