• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    Portal Red Crewmate has visited this subreddit! He took a totally real cake as a souvenir.

    Portal Red Crewmate has visited this subreddit! He took a totally real cake as a souvenir.


    Red Crewmate has visited this subreddit! He took a totally real cake as a souvenir.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    I made my own Cover art since when I got it on my birthday it was already used but beat the game and is really good

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    Portal 2 predicted the NPC meme!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    Screw it ive been burnt out for a few months but heres some more art based off a image reference I found on google.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Some jokes are just too easy to make

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    I think i found a glitch.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    What sound is this in the Portal 2 Soundtrack?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    I'm a fairly new LMMS user, and I'm trying to find/recreate something like the main melody sound on this song (beginning), as well as that other iconic portal sound that comes in here.

    And here's the post I came from, there's a little bit more info there.

    submitted by /u/IamNotaFanOfCorn
    [link] [comments]

    Is it necessary to play the first game to enjoy Portal 2?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    I was thinking of getting it but I just wanted to know if it's better/easier to get into if you've already beaten Portal 1. (This isn't from a story perspective, I've already seen both of what most games have to offer storywise from videos on them.) Thank you

    submitted by /u/TKCoolReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Level Build Question

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    I am building a chamber right now. And I have a problem. The cube button is connected to the excursion funnel. My goal is that when you put the cube on the button the excursion funnel's direction will change (it will be working all the time). But when I connect them putting the cube doesn't change the direction in fact deactivates it so how can I do that?? Pls help me quick!

    submitted by /u/Portal_Kid03
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment