• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 22, 2020

    Portal Insert caption

    Portal Insert caption


    Insert caption

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! For the past months I've been making small aesthetic designs, and today I made this! Hope you'll like it!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    Ive never beat 2 games in one week, im gonna miss these games.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Mystery or just gibberish? Portal 2 end credit scrolling graphic.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    They totally lived above aperture

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    Made of asbestos

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Always has been

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    I painted our sphere boi

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    My theories of the Portal storyline

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    I've seen people that keep repeating that Cave and Caroline are Chell's parents. Now, this is NOT true. First of all, look at Chell's model; she is around 25-30 years old; keep that in mind.

    Now, if Cave was Chell's daughter, assuming that she would have been born around the 1950-1960, it would mean that when Chell was 25-30 years old it would be around 1990. Now, this doesn't make sense, because Cave died around 1990, and the New Enrichment Center was built later. By the point that New Aperture is already built, Chell would be very old, and she's definitely not old in Portal 1-2. We can discard that. Also, by the events of Portal 1 GLaDOS already existed for a long time, which leads us to the next part.

    Cave Johnson said, "If I die before you people can pour me in a computer, I want Caroline to run this place". That means that when Aperture started working in GLaDOS, Johnson was dead. Now, here I have a question: how many time passed between Johnson's death and the first activation of GLaDOS? I don't really know about this. The thing is, somewhere between Johnson's death and Portal 1, Caroline was forced into GLaDOS.

    Probably a few years after these events, GLaDOS gasses the facility with neurotoxin, and starts testing test subjects by herself. Then GLaDOS wakes up Chell, the whole storyline of Portal 1 happens.

    Now people, Portal 2 happens A LOT of time after Portal 1 and all the Half-Life events. The Announcer says "nine nine nine nine nine" and glitches out, which proves this. Even if you think this isn't enough proof, there are other things proving it. First, there's an unused GLaDOS line that says "50,000 years is a lot of time to think". I don't think GLaDOS would lie if she had information to insult Chell or make her feel bad. Also, when you are sucked into space at the end of the game, the Earth looks healthy and the oceans are full, and at the very end, there is a normal wheat field. Portal 2 definitely happens A LOT of time after the Combine. Also, Portal 1 happens between Half Life 1 and 2.

    So what do you guys think about this?

    submitted by /u/HeimlichLaboratories
    [link] [comments]

    Breaking an observation room in Portal Pro

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    How to record Portal 1 in OBS?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    Whenever I try to record it, it's in the wrong resolution and leaves half of the screen out? Are there any mods that scale it to 720p or 1080p?

    submitted by /u/CaptainYoshi08
    [link] [comments]

    Is Co-Op dead? I can't find other players :(

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    What do I play next?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    I've just recently decided to play Portal Stories: Mel and Aperture tag. Today I finished them and I'm wondering if there are any more mods on steam for Portal 2 that are as good as these to games, or at least close too. Does anyone have any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/DogWoodCorn
    [link] [comments]

    Take your daughter to work day

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    Still Alive

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Steam Overlay not working on Portal 2 .

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Mine steam overlay does not work on Portal 2 ( shift + tab ) but it works on all other steam games . Also I cannot take screenshots on portal 2 but can on other games . I have restarted steam 2-3 times still same problem Thank You

    submitted by /u/Ananay83
    [link] [comments]

    What pallette do you guys use for Portal 2? (BEE2.4)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    I use the amazing mod for Portal 2 BEE2.4 (Ben's Extended Editor) that gives you a ton of cool testing elements for your pallette. Now, here's the main pallette I use. https://photos.google.com/search/_tra_/photo/AF1QipPZa7yGFSp2qKCw2XxM0-EC93GB-wYoLanUmD3K

    What pallette do you guys use and why?

    submitted by /u/HeimlichLaboratories
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to solve Custom Portal 2 Coop Maps Drunk

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Is it still possible to get all achievements in Portal 2?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    I was planning to get all achievements, but i heard co-op might be dead, and all my friends on steam don't play portal 2 ;-;

    submitted by /u/cobaltogears
    [link] [comments]

    Need to hug someone in portal 2 (steam)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Just need to do friends with benefits achievement, I won't take up your time

    submitted by /u/pblake20
    [link] [comments]

    Sort of Working Countdown

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    I made a working countdown from 3 to 1 in the Workshop. It's not very polished and the timing is not in seconds, but that is very hard to do.

    Heres the link to the WS page: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2173518425

    submitted by /u/mmmndubitably
    [link] [comments]

    Flip Panels not working

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    I'm making a level and I'm using flip panels, but no matter what I do, I can't get the panel to start with a black surface, it always start having the portallable surface, and I don't know what to do anymore.

    EDIT: Okay I tested it in another chamber and I figured out the problem. Turns out every flip panel that is set to unportallable surface needs to be activated first, and when it is deactived, then it will flip to the unportallable surface. I don't know where does this crappy system comes from nor how to fix it, because there's no "Start enabled" option.

    submitted by /u/HeimlichLaboratories
    [link] [comments]

    There might possibly be something wrong with my game... *Flashing lights warning!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment