• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 21, 2020

    Portal I'm practicing motion graphics and character animation in After Effects. I had the idea to make a work safety PSA by Aperture Science

    Portal I'm practicing motion graphics and character animation in After Effects. I had the idea to make a work safety PSA by Aperture Science


    I'm practicing motion graphics and character animation in After Effects. I had the idea to make a work safety PSA by Aperture Science

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    The real cake was the friends we made along the way. (OC)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Aperture Science is making PS5?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    Conversion Gel, but it's minecraft

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    I drew Chell & Wheatley!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    *insert "the cake is a lie" joke here*

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    This was a triumph

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    What really happened to the fact sphere? [PORTAL 2 ENDING SPOILERS]

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    The Fact Sphere is probably the least liked/well known core. However, one thing has always really been stuck in my mind: Since he is the only core not to go to space, what happened to him?

    GLaDOS most likely detatched them from the main machine, but then what really happened? There's a high chance he was put back with the corrupted cores, but there may be other possibilities. He could've been put in the incinerator. I just wanted to address the matter.

    submitted by /u/memoryheadundertale
    [link] [comments]

    Explain Portal to a sensitive small child.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    So I was reading through the posts here and came across the poll of which end song was better 1 or 2. I found them on youtube to listen to them again with my 6yo in the room. Who of course after hearing the songs (and made me repeat them a couple of times lol) asked me to explain the games.

    Problem. Kiddo is like SUPER sensitive. Like Disney movies cause a complete meltdown and running from the room begging us to turn it off... so I'm struggling with the whole murderous glados story of the games lol

    So this made me really curious, how would you explain the games to a sensitive kiddo?

    PS: something that *NO one understands or appreciates.... we named our dog Chell, she's 6 months older than the kid... So "Glados wants to kill Chell" will be a little personal.

    *seriously... 6yo dog and I've not met a single person who knew who Chell was, and only 2 who knew what my Aperture Science baseball cap was about. ;__;

    submitted by /u/BuilderAura
    [link] [comments]

    Just got this neat little decal on my car today.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    "Am I a joke to you?"

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Remind me so much of Portal, probably an elevator to the lobby of Aperture Science.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Does anyone else have this problem where the moon at the end of Portal 2 is completely black, as well as some other textures? I know they aren't just black textures, because with fullbright enabled they look normal. Have any ideas how to fix this?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    How would you kill Chell ?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Hypothetically, how would you kill her if you were GLaDOS or Wheatley ? Surely, there must've been plenty of other ways in both Portal and Portal 2 to do it besides neurotoxin or turrets

    submitted by /u/FabijanJohansson
    [link] [comments]

    Wheatley is a pea brain

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    I always enjoy a visit to decaying Aperture for a well designed puzzle, and this time there's a turret that likes to show off just how tough he is! - Perpetual Testing #144 “ABT 13” - By American Bread.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Portal2 Crash

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Hello,

    Just bought Portal2 and found the game pretty fun. However, after I collect the portal gun for the first time and get to the elevator (and then go down it,) my game crashes and 'stops responding.' The only way to end this process is through cmdprompt (task manager won't open) and I only have issue at this one loading screen.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/WeDontNeedUsernames
    [link] [comments]

    This is the intro video for Portal Prelude. Does anyone know what it is?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Trying to get Chell's shirt and may have screwed up (help)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    I went on to UberPrints to make a copy of Chell's Aperture Laboratories tank top since I'm planning on cosplaying. Now obviously it's my fault that I didn't think before I bought and realized that the Aperture logo is probably trademarked, and this may not work out for me (UberPrints wont allow copyrighted designs.) How have other people gotten the shirt? I can't find the right kind anywhere, so I'm just hoping they'll print the shirt no questions asked

    EDIT: Right so I cancelled my order (out of stock in my size), but still would like to know how others got the shirt.

    submitted by /u/TehGeeNote
    [link] [comments]

    turget

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment