• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 28, 2020

    Portal How to defeat Wheatley's mashy spike plate. (OOB)

    Portal How to defeat Wheatley's mashy spike plate. (OOB)


    How to defeat Wheatley's mashy spike plate. (OOB)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    The greatest sin of all

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Yes I'm going to complain, barely any of the posts have aren't even fucking Portal-related

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    You guys wouldn't believe the shit I've seen here

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    I found a glitch that allows the player to launch to the exit door in 35 seconds with 3 portals, could be useful for a least portals speedrun

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    the smartest people in the world can only create a moron. smh

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    I know this isn't much now but I do 3d modeling ( for 3d printing purposes ) and I have started 3d modeling a turret when it's done it will be 1:1 scale and printable on almost any 3d printer and it will be available to anyone when finished

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    I’m fairly new to blender but I created the companion cube. Thought y’all would appreciate it

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    goodbye glados

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Is there any way to proof the Portal 2 speedrun time?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    I have a "really good" time at one of the Portal 2 Challenge chambers. There is any way to see my best time, to proof I'm not cheating? Or should I record it before?

    submitted by /u/goddamnhelpls
    [link] [comments]

    We really should hold at least a moments silence for all the cubes who didn't make it today. - Perpetual Testing #145 “Trial of Cuboids” By FVOCKUSZ the Megalomaniac

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Turret animation I made ( ig: bexluvsmangos )

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    My blind box turrets series 4 collection. I wish I got Adventure core or Wheatley though. Rip. (✅=have. _=don't have.)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Would yall want an actual lego portal game?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    Instead of the lego dimensions one?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/zanyboi2
    [link] [comments]

    Decide to try an attempt to a solution to the debate :D

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    hey did you know in 'still alive' there's a line that goes "we're out of beta, we're releasing on time"

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    this could be a jab at the horribly delayed launch of Half Life 2 or this could be a joke about everything that Cave Johnson and Aperture Science tried to make after they stop making shower curtains never got out of beta and never got released

    submitted by /u/rgilre99
    [link] [comments]

    Who wants to make sixty dollars?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    I know that line was meant as a joke, "they're doing dangerous tests for a paltry sum! Ha ha!" But in 1971 sixty dollars was close to four hundred in today's money, and honestly I'd go through a day of testing for that, especially if it was just a round of portal test chambers like in game.

    submitted by /u/GuyInGrouchoGlasses
    [link] [comments]

    Thought it would be funny to post on this sub on my cake day.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/AnonUser1035
    [link] [comments]

    How come sometimes wheatley doesn't have handles but at other times he does?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    Example: Beginning of the game: has handles

    When in glados's body: doesn't have handles

    When in space at the end of the game: has handles

    I tried to think about why, but it gave me a headache. So I'm gonna give r/portal a headache.

    submitted by /u/Slamsun_279
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment