• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 15, 2020

    Portal I made this mug inspired by old Aperture Labs :)

    Portal I made this mug inspired by old Aperture Labs :)


    I made this mug inspired by old Aperture Labs :)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    Aren’t you supposed to stay 6 feet away from your partner

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    A GlaDos free hand sketch

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Forgot I had this little thing just found it the other day

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Paper Wheatley i made for art class

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    *posts meme as turrets shoot me to death*

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    TIL that this was an early version of portal 2's glados where she had lost her memory

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Portal 2 CPU cooler

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    Somewhere in an alternate reality...

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Im confused

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    So I just beat portal and I just went up to the surface. And you Know that When you destroy GLaDOS you Gobierno upwards, right? How. How do you defy the laws of gravity (and with an extreme force I may add) and one More thing: how come in portal 2 chell and GLaDOS are back underground? If you could kindly do some theorizing or just straight up tell me (and the other ones who see this post) with facts how it happened, that would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/KanyeBeast69p
    [link] [comments]

    Question on the origin of 70s style Aperture logo

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Hello test subjects. Long have I loved the Portal series, and recently I have began to look into the origin of a certain Aperture Science Innovators logo, the 1970s one. Valve has a habit of using stock images for things, notably the Aperture Science camera shutter logo. Is this is the case with the 70s logo? If so, I would like a link or something because I may use this in a professional setting and don't want to get sued. I have attached and image file of the logo I am looking for the origin of.

    submitted by /u/walluweegee
    [link] [comments]

    Glados Impressionist

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Hey! I cant tell if this is ok to post here but ill sure try. Its my husbands birthday tomorrow and he loves portal so im trying to find a glados impressionist to wish him happy birthday (i will pay) and wondered if anyone knows a site or person that does a great one?

    submitted by /u/gaythighguy
    [link] [comments]

    Is the cake from portal still alive?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    Hi! After thinking about it for a while, and i wanted to find out. It's common knowledge that the cake from the 1st Portal game is a black forest cake and that it was inspired by a black forest cake that was made in a bakery near Valve's offices. So my question is, is that bakery still around? I remember people saying that the place got super popular because of that little meme, so i would love to check it out for myself if i ever go there. That's if the place is still open of course.

    Thank you to whoever responds!

    submitted by /u/UnpopularOpinions-03
    [link] [comments]

    Motion Sickness

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    I finally bought and downloaded the first portal today, and after an hour of playing, I've gotten very motion sick. Is this a common thing? If so, how can I go about stopping or lessening the effects?

    submitted by /u/Zejash
    [link] [comments]

    Aperture science

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    This was a triumph I'm making a note here: "HUGE SUCCESS" It's hard to overstate My satisfaction

    Aperture Science We do what we must because we can For the good of all of us Except the ones who are dead

    submitted by /u/WhatYouMeanJellobean
    [link] [comments]

    Was listening to World of Grey( by CG5) and drew this

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Something strange happened during my let's play of Portal...

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Just realised, Trump is Wheatley!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    "So that's just what I was doing. I was just reading... ah... books. So I'm not a moron."

    "Anyway. Just finished the last one. The hardest one. Machiavelli. Do not know what all the fuss was about. Understood it perfectly. Have you read that one?"

    submitted by /u/mallorcaben
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Can you somehow see who/what the record (holder) for least time/portals of the whole community is in the challenge mode?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Because I would like to know how far off I am from the current record, but I can only see my own (but I'm assuming that's where you and your friends' statistics are shown)

    submitted by /u/Keheck
    [link] [comments]

    so i just changed some of portal's achievement description things

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    just thought about this,woundering if it means anything

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    so i was just watching a lets play of portal one when it doned on me that the test champers have those energy balls that the combine use in some of there weaponry,does that mean glados stoll combine tech or did combine steal apature tech or was that gun from the combine made from black mesa tech that either was stolen from apature or apature stole that idea,im so confused

    submitted by /u/Cult-ImaginOfReddit
    [link] [comments]

    A question about the end of portal 2

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    So when you knock down the top panel in the Wheatley boss battle, you see the moon and it's right there, it seems like this room is at the surface or really close but then after you get in the elevator you go up for like two minutes before you get to the surface, is this just an error or something deliberate?

    submitted by /u/ItsAshtooN
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment