• Breaking News

    Friday, April 17, 2020

    Portal Hey Chell, I turn myself into a potato. I'M POTATO GLADOS!!!

    Portal Hey Chell, I turn myself into a potato. I'M POTATO GLADOS!!!


    Hey Chell, I turn myself into a potato. I'M POTATO GLADOS!!!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    I made a Portal-themed Minecraft Roller Coaster... [Audio!]

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Alternate story?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Ok so I just joined this subject and am in no way an expert on any of this but I remember Gordon saying something about time travel so what if it was she was super far in the future and accidentally time travelled back to before the combine and now she can defeat them. I'm very tired so if this doesn't make sense please tell me because I think I could be on to something.

    submitted by /u/Gunry525
    [link] [comments]

    ive built a pc in portal. it has a turret protection and a giant 4k hd webcam, a giant water cooling process and a pan high wifi connection. it also does not need any sort of electricity, its powered by beans!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    aaaand my pfp! purpose of this was to test a brush in ibis pain(t), and i sure do love the intelligence/cake/logic core damn those are many names for a spherical cake killer

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Working together as a what? No way, I'm out!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    Anyone know this mod?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    I remember a few years ago seeing this old mod on YouTube I dont remember too much about it but I do remember their was another person (not a player) and the "glados" was named bill I think?

    submitted by /u/Sheepism
    [link] [comments]

    Would the panels have any real world application

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    Would the panels from portal 2 be practical for use in the real world and what would those uses be?

    submitted by /u/AuthenticSquid
    [link] [comments]

    What if...

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    So, we all know how Portal and Half-life are connected, so what if, instead of a new portal game, we get a half-life game with like the portal gun from portal. It's crazy, but hear me out. Eli tells Gordon in hl2 episode 2 to destroy the borealis at all costs before he's killed, and now that we got half-life alyx, because of the ending(will not spoil it), we might get another half-life. And what if, in that hl, besides the main story which again I won't spoil, we will have to find the borealis, which might contain portal guns or something. And now another crazy theory, what if Gordon finds the Borealis and on the Borealis there is a teleporter that teleports him to the Aperture Science, and then he needs to escape from there, but stumbles upon Glados. Edit: Glados not Chell

    submitted by /u/Naysonic
    [link] [comments]

    when you dont know what to do with your life.... what am i doing with my life-

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Since it's a thing now; here are all the turrets from chamber 15 alive.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Is there a Glados Text-to-Speech program?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    I keep trying to find a Glados TTS but I can't find anything. The closest thing that I can find are a couple of sites the convert text into speech files instead of just reading from a box and they can take a while to load.

    submitted by /u/Valorour
    [link] [comments]

    Just Finished!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    I just finished Portal 2 like 20 minutes ago and I finished Portal 1 yesterday. I think I'm going to play through Portal Stories:Mel now, but if anyone has any other suggestions, let me know! Overall, I liked Portal 2 a lot more than Portal 1! I'm a sucker for story heavy games, and Portal 2 doesn't have that much story but it has more than Portal 1. GLaDOS was the best character, duh. I wish they'd make a Portal 3, but I understand why they wouldn't. The game's kind of done. Chells story is done, GLaDOSs story is done, and Wheatley is in space. Of course, they could continue with a different character, which would be a nice change, but it also wouldn't be the same without Chell and GLaDOS. Anyways, if you any suggestions on what to play next, Portal related or not, lemme know!

    submitted by /u/Coop_1616
    [link] [comments]

    Modular LEGO Portal Test Chambers - Not mine, but was just shown this and feel like it deserves more support!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Mods?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I was just wondering how I could mod Portal 1 on steam?

    submitted by /u/pj_mc26
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment