• Breaking News

    Friday, March 6, 2020

    Portal Portal Mirrors

    Portal Portal Mirrors


    Portal Mirrors

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 09:31 PM PST

    In all my years of playing this game, this has never happened to me before

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 10:09 AM PST

    Just discovered pastel and wanted to try out a few things so i choose GLaDOS as my test subject. (yea its lazy)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 01:52 PM PST

    Is there any chance someone has created a GladOs voice for Siri?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 10:46 PM PST

    A quick google search resulted in nothing, but I figured I might as well ask here.

    submitted by /u/ExperiencedGarbage
    [link] [comments]

    We do what we must because we can

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 04:49 AM PST

    what the actual fuck does aperture make their tech out of?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 05:50 PM PST

    I just watched a playthrough of portal and I just noticed something a little off about what GLaDOS says in test chamber 19 "all aperture technology remains safely operational up to 4,000 degrees kelvin" I just checked a periodic table that listed melting points and vaporization points... not a single element on the periodic table is solid at that temperature... in fact most metals are GASSES at that point. with the notable exceptions of in order: Boron, Carbon, Zirconium, Niobium, Molybdenum, Technetium, hafnium, tantalum, tungsten, rhenium, osmium, iridium, platinum, thorium, protactinium, uranium, and neptunium. all of those elements I listed are still liquids at 4,000 kelvin.

    so if not a single element on the periodic table is solid at that absurdly high temperature, then the title says it all... what the actual FUCK... does aperture make their tech out of that can survive such temperatures? that is 2.667 times hotter than the hottest recorded volcanic eruptions.

    submitted by /u/MendicantBias42
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure if this was posted on here but.....

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 12:47 PM PST

    One Google search and my faith in humanity was destroyed

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Portal mirrors

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 09:22 AM PST

    I have found an amazing LEGO Ideas set!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 06:57 AM PST

    Just had my 1st ever Portal inbounds race, Opponent was awesome :3

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 03:49 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment