• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 7, 2020

    Portal At school our teacher told us to print out some motivational quotes to be hung on the school walls, so i printed the best motivational quote of all motivational quotes!

    Portal At school our teacher told us to print out some motivational quotes to be hung on the school walls, so i printed the best motivational quote of all motivational quotes!


    At school our teacher told us to print out some motivational quotes to be hung on the school walls, so i printed the best motivational quote of all motivational quotes!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:02 PM PST

    What do you meme <<<<<< Cards against Humanity

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Science class whiteboard remodeling

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 07:56 AM PST

    Soooo ummm I think I found Aperture Science.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 04:47 PM PST

    If you know, you know

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:45 AM PST

    Nobody's talking about the Chamber 4 locking yourself?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:04 AM PST

    I've been playing Portal 1 for a while now, and whilst screwing around, I got myself stuck in Chamber 4, requiring GlaDoS to open the door. I couldn't (and still haven't been able to) replicate it. If anyone knows of a video showing this off, I'd appreciate it. Just for the record, I'm only asking due to the lack of results, just getting Portal 2's Test Chamber 4 trap instead.

    submitted by /u/ipeccacjera
    [link] [comments]

    This is what happens when you have too much too much time on your hands and you bored

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:06 PM PST

    The colors

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:51 AM PST

    I just finished Portal 2 for the first time and

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:31 PM PST

    I AM LOSING MY MIND

    ABSOLUTELY LOSING IT

    HOW HAVE I NEVER PLAYED THIS GAME BEFORE

    I'm so sad that I found this like ten years AFTER it was cool because nobody really cares about it anymore but WOW

    submitted by /u/thelonelyoboist
    [link] [comments]

    Chell for Smash

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:14 AM PST

    Ever Forward, a new 3D Adventure Puzzle Game inspired by the likes of PORTAL, Developed by My Time at Portia Studio, Check it out on steam and tell us what you think

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:03 PM PST

    And now, the moment you all you were waiting for, the GLaPhone 11 Pro!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:01 AM PST

    Does anyone know what these credits are I found on portal? ive never seen them before.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:19 PM PST

    Beat my Portal: Still Alive speedrun and landed the #5 spot this week!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:43 PM PST

    Elon Musk As GLaDOS Warning About Artificial Intelligence

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 07:50 PM PST

    Just when you think you're making progress, the entire chamber reconfigures - Work the Shaft! | The Ball Pit | Part #2 [The world's largest portal 2 community map]

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:46 PM PST

    I made a peice of art in GMOD! [not source film maker cause it's hard as heck to use]

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:23 PM PST

    I made a peice of art in GMOD! [not source film maker cause it's hard as heck to use]

    I call it "Experiment Terminated."

    \"..Target lost...\"

    submitted by /u/RyanCrafter5
    [link] [comments]

    wheATLEY NO

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:12 AM PST

    Xbox multiplayer

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:47 PM PST

    Anyone want to do co-op on portal 2? Drop me a message if you do.

    submitted by /u/InF_I_Shaw
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment