• Breaking News

    Monday, January 27, 2020

    Portal [Detail] When Wheatley takes over the facility and puts his name on the logo, it's not aligned properly cause he's a moron

    Portal [Detail] When Wheatley takes over the facility and puts his name on the logo, it's not aligned properly cause he's a moron


    [Detail] When Wheatley takes over the facility and puts his name on the logo, it's not aligned properly cause he's a moron

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:45 PM PST

    Portal turret (2) while bored

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:19 PM PST

    Are these official merch or did I just get lucky? Found these at an Op Shop:

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:14 PM PST

    I just finished 2. And while I know this is probably posted a lot, I have to talk about it.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:05 PM PST

    I absolutely loved this game. The level design is amazing both visually and gameplay wise. Just looking out at how vast it is. On top of that, the voice acting and story in general makes the game much more than just some puzzles. I can see why people have thousands of hours in this game. I'm super excited to get into the coop portion with some friends. I think this is the first game I've played with an actual story element so I was so excited through this game and don't think I could have picked a better one. The multiple different stories you got to hear throughout was super fun, and the ending fight made use of the game mechanics beautifully.

    Sorry that this was just such a spew, but I had to talk about this. I'm so excited to keep exploring all that this game has to offer.

    submitted by /u/ZEDZANO
    [link] [comments]

    X-Post

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:27 AM PST

    I got bored while making a logo for business studies course work, so drew everyone’s favourite core! I also drew some turrets but don’t know how to upload multiple images at once, don’t judge too harshly :)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:49 PM PST

    Cubic nesting tables

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:49 PM PST

    Portal turret(1) while bored

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:09 PM PST

    I found 2 more Easter eggs in light matter, there is a radio in the room where Virgil talks crap about GLaDOS and that radio plays still alive on repeat. I found another room that holds a turret and a weighted storage cube. This game is awesome

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 03:29 PM PST

    Update to collecting all radio post, 2 more radios.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:24 PM PST

    Hello. I just changed my background photo on my phone to a Portal pic, but I want something for my lock screen as well. Any ideas? Could I do something like this?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:23 AM PST

    wheatley in minecraft (build by me)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:58 AM PST

    How to get to the outside area without cheating, just using glitches

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:12 AM PST

    Perfectly Cut Scream of Space Core

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 03:22 PM PST

    human glados, by me

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:14 PM PST

    Is it possible to beat both portal games on “passive mode”?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:40 PM PST

    In passive mode, the only thing you are allowed to kill is GLaDos and Wheately. No turret deaths allowed. Is it possible?

    submitted by /u/RamBarusu
    [link] [comments]

    Some cake

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:29 AM PST

    Can we please get some attention for the boi who wrote still alive & want you gone?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:03 PM PST

    a sign that lies

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:44 AM PST

    Unpopular opinion: >! cave !< was a dumbass and wasted all his gov money on stupid projects like the >! Mantis men army !<

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:04 PM PST

    To be clear he wasn't a complete idiot he just made a lot of mistakes was looking for a vilain and found it in black mesa

    submitted by /u/invisihand
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment