• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    Portal I'm trying to get all the radios to the end of the game. I made a route from chamber 17 to the end to get all the radios together. Used a lot of glitches to get past the emancipation grid, and I might make a video explaining each glitch. Gonna to expand the route tomorrow.

    Portal I'm trying to get all the radios to the end of the game. I made a route from chamber 17 to the end to get all the radios together. Used a lot of glitches to get past the emancipation grid, and I might make a video explaining each glitch. Gonna to expand the route tomorrow.


    I'm trying to get all the radios to the end of the game. I made a route from chamber 17 to the end to get all the radios together. Used a lot of glitches to get past the emancipation grid, and I might make a video explaining each glitch. Gonna to expand the route tomorrow.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:04 AM PST

    I made Portal Turret in Minecraft

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:30 AM PST

    Imagine a flagship VR game where you play as Rattmann crawling through Aperture Laboratories

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 03:46 AM PST

    Valve stated they don't want to make a Portal VR game because Portal is all about flinging yourself through the air and that could cause some wicked nausea. So instead, why not a game about Doug Rattmann sneaking through Aperture hiding from GLaDOS? It would give us a whole new perspective of the Portal Universe and also Aperture itself. It could be a Psychological Horror game where the the line between Reality and Fictional Hallucinations is blurred. How awesome would that be?

    submitted by /u/SOAP_S0UP
    [link] [comments]

    Oh, hi. How are you holding up? BECAUSE I’M A POTATO!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:48 AM PST

    im sorry

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:39 PM PST

    [Self-Esteem Fund Intensifies]

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:57 PM PST

    Did Some conscept art for android glados. When she is first activated.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:54 AM PST

    The practical uses of portals

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 03:46 AM PST

    Introducing the new Aperture Science Unweighted Storage Cube!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 05:16 PM PST

    Another angle of my Portal Turret in Minecraft

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:56 AM PST

    Realistic Game

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:27 AM PST

    I cant get up the hole to GLaDOS

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:22 PM PST

    i've just killed the two bots, but I cant get up the hole to get to where GLaDOS is, help!

    submitted by /u/_Artsy_
    [link] [comments]

    i have finished portal for the second time. I'm happy!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:25 AM PST

    Is there a mod that brings the portal 2 stuff into portal 1?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:42 PM PST

    It's always bugged me that the Elevators, GLADoS, and probably other stuff changes between games, when lore wise, it shouldn't. Is there a mod that "fixes" portal 1?

    submitted by /u/Cat_in_a_suit
    [link] [comments]

    So i recreated test chamber 2,3,4 and 5

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:17 AM PST

    Does anyone know if there's a mod for Portal 2 but it's entirely recreated in Portal 1's engine?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:21 PM PST

    I've looked everywhere online but all that came up was Portal 2's engine into Portal 1's I want the other way around because I personally prefer Portal 1's engine over Portal 2. Plus I think it would be interesting to see 2007's source engine mixed in with the setting and massive cavern sized levels of Portal 2's setting. If anyone has an info on this, I'd much appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/Alexis_The_Femboy
    [link] [comments]

    wtf is happening

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:58 PM PST

    my pc is playing portal2 ost

    submitted by /u/naokimiyamoto0707
    [link] [comments]

    Aperture R&D Reupload

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:06 PM PST

    My game won’t load

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:41 PM PST

    So I have been playing for a day and now I'm on chapter 8 and when I accidentally fell in the abyss I died. But when the game was loading the screen turned black and I thought maybe if I just quit and went back in it would change but it didn't! So now I'm stuck with a black screen every time I try and play and I tried dying but I just stayed as a black screen! Any thoughts on how to fix this irritating problem?

    submitted by /u/Repulsive_Stand
    [link] [comments]

    I was wondering if anyone wanted to play portal 2 on xbox?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:58 PM PST

    I dont know anyone that plays portal 2 on xbox. My GT is CRUZTY9421. Just message me a dot

    submitted by /u/CRUZTYPANCAKES
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment