• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 26, 2020

    Portal I made the portal stories: Mel Portal gun. As you can see it's still a WIP

    Portal I made the portal stories: Mel Portal gun. As you can see it's still a WIP


    I made the portal stories: Mel Portal gun. As you can see it's still a WIP

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    I just finished the game

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    I used to play and finish portal 2 all the time when I was 7 and now I finished it and I feel sad because it reminds me of how good and bad my life was, portal 2 is a wonderful game.

    submitted by /u/xxiceymemesxx
    [link] [comments]

    [I don't want Tips or hints!] Is it dificult to find the doc in Portal2?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    Over a lore summary Video I found out, that you can find a ship doc somewhere in Portal2 in the old Apeture testing facilities. Through this Video I have a vague idea on where to find it, but I haven't found it yet. Is it as dificult as it feels, or am I just unlucky?

    submitted by /u/That_one_guy_666
    [link] [comments]

    Haha big head GLaDOS go brr

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Google ain't keepin Aperture Science so secret.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    Hello my friend and i have started a youtube series, please consider checking it out

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    Wait, there's no closed axe turret? Never has been.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Here's a Portal Animation I uploaded a few days ago based upon that ever obscure character: The Light Core. Thought you all on here might enjoy it.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Aperture Laboratories

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    Everyone is saying Aperture Science. But the truth is that its Aperture Laboratories. Aperture Science is an older name that is now. That was Aperture Science Innovators.

    submitted by /u/Hunginglish
    [link] [comments]

    Cloth

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Does anyone know the portal mod used to grow a beard?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    First time ever playing this, live on Stream! - I've heard it's brutally difficult, so it should be interesting - Link Below! https://www.twitch.tv/purelemonsyt

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Could be a coincidence, but when the announcer say "environmental", he glitches out a bit. A weird detail since the entire centre is covered in plants...

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    didn’t expect to play portal 2 for so long

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Project G.L.A.M.O.S (genetic lifeform and minecraft operative system) 2: Any way to lit up the lair? I made it but i dont know how to light it up. Tips?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    And the science gets done,,,

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    We need a VR Portal game.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    I've been thinking about the possibilities of mechanics, specifically level design. Wouldn't it be great if we could design a test chamber like we were building a miniature? Be able to create virtual set pieces like in no other game? The architecture and design that's already in the Portal games would translate over EXTREMELY well into virtual reality. In my opinion. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/essayroughdraftV2
    [link] [comments]

    Some coincidences between GLaDOS and Chell

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Hi! I wanna play on Xbox one.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    So I was so seeing is portal still alive the first portal game? Thanks!!!

    submitted by /u/someperson87724
    [link] [comments]

    It do be like that though...

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment