• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 20, 2019

    Portal about the theory that Caroline is Chell’s mother....

    Portal about the theory that Caroline is Chell’s mother....


    about the theory that Caroline is Chell’s mother....

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 09:49 AM PST

    Finally bought myself.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 03:22 AM PST

    How have you been?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 04:03 PM PST

    Having fun with science

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 03:24 PM PST

    Chell Painting

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:34 PM PST

    Doge Hates Lemons

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 11:42 PM PST

    Fortnite bad, Portal 2 good

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 04:37 AM PST

    Portal 1 Remaster mod W.I.P

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 12:41 PM PST

    Update portal sentry turret collection

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 02:19 AM PST

    Update portal sentry turret collection

    Hello everyone! A few months ago I posted a portal turret opera video from my sentry turrets and since there I got more turrets mainly from series IV added to my collection. I have been collecting these turrets for about 4 years now and it's fun tracking them all down with even more on the way. Only very few are missing but that's part of the fun :D hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy collecting them and getting the collection even bigger!

    https://preview.redd.it/wgzp5vt8htz31.png?width=615&format=png&auto=webp&s=f534f60382a88a3f23b3abdb35946b427f8ef895

    submitted by /u/ifrit_alpha
    [link] [comments]

    My theory.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 03:45 PM PST

    Now as far as I know it was confirmed that chell is Caroline's daughter a while ago, but if that was the case Cave would be her father. What doesn't make sense is the way the rat man views Chell, he views her as some goddess and decides to leave his portal gun in the shrine he made for Chell (where you first pick up the portal gun in portal 2). I'm suggesting since there's some sort of spiritual connection between Chell and both Glados and ratman, there was probably a love triangle involved in the early days of aperture, resulting in chells birth.

    I mean just by looking chell appears to be Japanese but both Caroline and Cave's portraits show that both of them were white, Idk about Doug though.

    But hey thats just a theory.

    submitted by /u/F5nn
    [link] [comments]

    I thought he would've ended up making another photocopier

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 11:56 PM PST

    Does anyone know how to change the Portal Gun’s texture in Portal 1?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 05:19 PM PST

    I've been trying this for a bit, but it hasn't worked for me so far. I've put the new gun's file into the Local Files (similar to Portal 2), but it hasn't done anything.

    submitted by /u/ArcticWolf622
    [link] [comments]

    That’s it! I’m never playing portal again because of this comic.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 05:05 PM PST

    Visit r/f_stop

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 05:15 AM PST

    Greetings Astronauts, Warheroes, and Olympians. I am Cave Johnson. I am literally speaking to you through time and space - what? Oh. My assistant Greg informed me that a new portal subreddit has opened, r/F_stop. F-stop was supposed to be portal, but they must've screwed it up. Anyway, you and I, [insert name here] have the power to try and build it again!

    Join us now! reddit.com/r/f_stop

    submitted by /u/EliReadIT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment