• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 19, 2019

    Portal underrated game :(

    Portal underrated game :(


    underrated game :(

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:33 PM PST

    first day of speed running ;))

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:39 AM PST

    Definitely deserved

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:30 AM PST

    I think I might have pareidolia, because I'm seeing a face.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:31 PM PST

    I think I accidentally found the synth plugin Portal 2 used...

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 03:31 AM PST

    Another cool chamber speed run from my first day (since people liked the other one)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:05 PM PST

    Would it be possible for them to make a Portal VR game?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:03 PM PST

    So as you're all aware of, a Half Life game in VR was just announced today.

    Since Portal is unlikely to get another normal game, could you see them ever make a Portal VR game?

    I'm not sure if it would work well in VR or be possible, I just wanted to know everyone's thoughts on this

    submitted by /u/Gnostic28
    [link] [comments]

    My first ABH over goo!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:16 PM PST

    Lego glados (hope u like it UwU)

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 12:14 AM PST

    Valve Protags in Lego DC Super Villains

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 02:23 AM PST

    Perpetual Testing #109 "Shift: Prelude"

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:47 PM PST

    God is finally thinking with Portals!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:16 AM PST

    Portal?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:57 AM PST

    It seems like it's starting to die slowly, which breaks my heart as it is and always will be my favorite franchise ever created. I feel like there is a lot that we could do to expand the story as fans and save the game.

    There are already some wonderful mods out there like Portal Stories: Mel, or Aperture Tag, but we need more mods like Portal Stories Mel.

    I am suggesting that we develop F-stop, which if you are unfamiliar with, was the original draft of portal 2 that took place in the 60's.

    Over the years, I've done research on the storyline and taken notes, and it seems like it's getting somewhere. Who's willing to do it, though.

    I have been wanting to talk about this for ages. Comment or DM if you're interested. I need people who are experienced with source and hammer, and voice actors as well as 3d modelers. This would be super cool if we pulled it off.

    submitted by /u/EliReadIT
    [link] [comments]

    Coop with 2 hands and feet on Xbox 360

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:16 PM PST

    Please tell me I'm the first to finish the entire campaign by myself because I have no friends. Nah jk I have friends. But they aren't as good as I am at this and it took them forever.

    submitted by /u/EliReadIT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment