• Breaking News

    Friday, September 17, 2021

    Portal Ok,hear me out

    Portal Ok,hear me out


    Ok,hear me out

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    Mmmh, I recognize this lamp

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    I glued the Aperture logo to my vibration speakers, and they became portable devices for creating soundwaves with remote control. I think it fits

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    my dad made me the portal cake for my 18th birthday!!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    carl says hi on his trip

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    We live in a society where honor is a distant memory

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    Questions about Portal 2006 mods and its teaser trailer

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    I have been obsessed for a long time with the early Portal version shown in the teaser trailer and in the orange box trailer.

    In all the mods I managed to find they're all close to that style, but not quite accurate:

    For example there is no remake of the escape part (shown for two seconds in the trailer) and there are still no bossfights with the original cube glass shaped GLaDOS to defeat with the laser turrets or with energy balls like in this video at 5:31: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhwMLbYBxgg and of course in this VNN video (around 8:36): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRAw9q2F4II

    So we still don't have a full remake, especially for the final part, is there any mod that is exactly like the teaser or will there be one in the future?

    Also, is there a way to add shadows and depth of field like in the trailer? Valve "downgraded" the graphics because consoles and computers where not capable to load these fancy graphics back then, but it would be nice to have them.

    I would like to ask the same for Portal 2, but I think I'll make another post like this in a distant future, since beta mods are almost non-existent.

    Edit: I used Google translate in some parts, but tried to write it as correctly as possible.

    submitted by /u/Full-Life_3
    [link] [comments]

    Potal server dicord(I don’t man I’m trying my best now)

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment