• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 18, 2021

    Portal holy crab is that a portal reference?????

    Portal holy crab is that a portal reference?????


    holy crab is that a portal reference?????

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    Finally got this done. Been working on it since July.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    Now, I'll see this whenever I enter my room. I'm so happy, I can hear her voice

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    I have gotten all the achievements on Portal Stories Mel! Thanks to the help of the steam community guide. ��

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    Hot take

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    Weighted companion cube > Wheatley crab

    submitted by /u/AddableDragon51
    [link] [comments]

    What Happened to Chell?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what happened to Chell when she left the facility? We saw a wheat field so does that mean there is human life?

    submitted by /u/FrickerBoi
    [link] [comments]

    made this stupid thing

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 04:07 AM PDT

    I just completed Portal 2

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    I just completed portal two, I have already seen playthroughs and lore vids but finally being able to play it for myself. Is an entirely different experience. Granted I did use help from time to time, I can't wait to play again and get through the dlcs. This furthered my love for the game. OOH Man, I wish VALVe would come out with a three.

    submitted by /u/ImposiblLemon
    [link] [comments]

    Custom maps on Pc?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    Hi,

    Me and my friend played through portal 2 on the xbox 360, loved it and would like to know if there are any custom community built maps on the pc version that you can download? I'm sure there are thousands but I'd just like to confirm before buying, and also how would you go about getting these maps? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Yusifff
    [link] [comments]

    (COOP spoilers) Does anyone know if the Portal 2 prototype glados model is in the files to animate?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    I don't know if this should go here, or in r/SFM, so I'll ask here. Is that model still in the files? I can't seem to find it, but I also don't know its name. I know that most, if not all, of the models in the cutscenes are in the files, but I can't seem to find the prototype body. If anyone knows its file name, or where I should go to ask this, please help!

    submitted by /u/blackberry10011010
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 2 Steam Overlay Not Working

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I have been having some troubles with Steam / Portal 2. If I try to open the overlay with Shift + Tab, it wont open. I have tried LOADS of different troubleshooting methods and it still won't work. Does anyone know what is wrong? I have seen other posts but they all come down to it being disabled in the game properties menu.

    Thanks, Olstar123

    submitted by /u/Olstar123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment