• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 15, 2021

    Portal Mods are asleep, quick post hoopy the hoop

    Portal Mods are asleep, quick post hoopy the hoop


    Mods are asleep, quick post hoopy the hoop

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    Decorating walls in Portal 2

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    Wheatley Crab is not what you think

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    this video was made by the youtuber redd is dead. awesome channel go support him

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Art I made a while ago but never shared it here. I love turrets.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    I played through the entirety of Portal Stories: Mel for the first time yesterday and imo Rainbow Core's one scene gives off serious Chad vibes

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    Best Portal meme?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    There is this glitched door near the end of Portal. this is the only door that does this that I have found. Does anyone know what is causing this?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    I've made some Cover to all Portal Music Playlist included music from modded Portal, with all the same style.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    Nostalgic Companion Cube

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    yes, halo

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 02:38 AM PDT

    Fun fact: I played the co-op campaign with my friends and we had negative collaboration points

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    GLaDOS design

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 02:58 AM PDT

    Something that doesn't get acknowledged enough in Portal 1 is the GLaDOS design. You'd expect a more innocent appearance or none at all. Before she tries to kill you, you think it's probably just a text to speech voice or a women with a mic doing her job. The reveal of her design is perfect. From the beginning of the corridor, it's difficult to make out anything in the room, at-least on the ground. There is something dangling beneath the exit, maybe that's significant. Walking closer, the door gradually reveals more and the dangling thing grows in size until you're in the room it stretches up for miles. This is the innocent voice's real form. Instead of a boring lady sitting at a desk, she's a dangling shapeless mesh of machinery that can't seem to emote or move at all. It's difficult to make out any humanity, she doesn't even look at you. The first time we see any visible emotion is mid fight when she's aggressively wiggling from frustration. Portal 2's GLaDOS design is more recognisable with personality, but I think the original design is perfect for the type of game Portal is.

    submitted by /u/thinkthismyusername
    [link] [comments]

    Who else remembers when portals looked like this?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 02:58 AM PDT

    r/Portal Discord Link?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 12:32 AM PDT

    Hi, I've been looking for an invite link to the r/Portal discord server but can't find any valid ones, could someone share a link here? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Phoenixlnferno
    [link] [comments]

    Coop Achievements

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 12:59 AM PDT

    So I've just recently been going through tidying up some of my achievements on Steam and I don't have many left.

    But I would need help with the one to hug 3 people on your friends list and the one to complete the calibration course with someone who hasn't played before which I know may be tricky to find someone.

    Could anyone help me?

    submitted by /u/Maciek03102003
    [link] [comments]

    Controller issues on Mac

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    I hope I'm not Breaking any rules here. Can't seem to find them written anywhere.

    But here is my issue. I'm playing Portal 2 Via steam on a mac. And i'm using a Logtech controller that identifies as a generic steam controller. I have no issues using it on other games including Portal 1. But unlike with portal 1 my controller seems to have issues.

    The only thing I can do navigate the menu and open/close the menu. can't move my character with joy sticks, can;t shoot portals. Nothing.

    And no matter what configuration I use whether in steam or in game, nothing seems to work. I asked on steam and I have yet to get an answer so I am asking here.

    Any help would be nice.

    submitted by /u/jk-alot
    [link] [comments]

    Portal franchise theory: is the world gone due to a zombie apocalypse

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    Think about it in portal the ending is that chell escapes the facility in the first game and nothing happens. but in portal 2 the facility looks abandoned for decades and in the mods portal stories: Mel we see that everything is abandoned left to rot and in portal reloaded we see that there three unidentified figures. Could they be zombies or are they mutants from the apeture science experiments in the past while being stuck in the facility. Comment and tell me what you think.

    submitted by /u/Animationguy2021
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment