• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 15, 2021

    Portal I made a few lego Portal things!

    Portal I made a few lego Portal things!


    I made a few lego Portal things!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    Turret boio

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    Portal or Portal 2?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    Which of the two Portal games is your favourite?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/GaryHippo
    [link] [comments]

    Best aperture investment opportunity

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    Portal fan fiction. I was a test subject at aperture science part 1: test chamber 0

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 01:05 AM PDT

    I don't know how I got there. I don't know where I had been. All I remember before that was being in the park with my husband and daughter, when I was hit over the head and knocked out.

    I woke in a bed that had a glass canopy above it. When I hit it, the glass parted to the sides. I was dazed, but still managed to get out of the capsule and stand up. I seemed to be in an all glass cell that didn't even chip when i punched it, or I was too weak from just getting up. In that room was a toilet that looked like it was made out of polished stone, and a coffee table made out of the same material. On the table was a coffee mug, a clipboard and a radio playing a cheerful tune, the exact opposite of what I was feeling. I turned towards where I awoke and found two canisters with tubes leading to the capsule.

    A robotic voice that sounded like the one of a female crackled in on a loudspeaker.

    "Hello and welcome to aperture science" it said.

    Everything said after that was lost in memory because I was too frightened to listen. I noticed a countdown clock above a white panel counting down: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0.

    A door opened on the panel that was not there before. This door was blue, with another door that was orange on the other side of the glass. They seemed to be some kind of portal, so that's what I'll call them. I walked through the blue portal and around the glass box. Until I got to a door, which opened a lot louder than I expected. It led to a clinical looking room with all white walls, floor, ceiling and a window above where I could reach. The room was empty other than a strange device in the corner of the room on the ceiling. The robot lady said that this was a test of our mobility and strength just out of cryogenic storage. She said it was called cube and button based testing. There were blue dots on the floor, and when I stood on the button, they turned orange, and another door on the other side of the room opened. Suddenly, the apparatus on the ceiling opened and a cube dropped out of it. The cube was a heavy, all grey box with an aperture in the centre of each face. Probably the logo for aperture science. Anyway, I just barely managed to pick up the cube and head towards the button. When I dropped the cube on the button, the door opened. I thought I could finally get out of this nightmare and return home, but when I went through the door, there was only an elevator, that when I stepped inside, started going down.

    The elevator was dirty, and looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a while. There were multiple greenish stains and spots all around. Just above the door was a screen that cycled through multiple advertisement type things. There was the company logo, an advertisement for 'bring your daughter to work day' although I hadn't seen a single human since I have been here. There was an advertisement for an aperture soda called 'citranium soda' and finally one for a book called '50 shades of cave', that one looked the most interesting.

    submitted by /u/R32fan
    [link] [comments]

    I think I found it.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    Hmmm

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    What portal games have you played?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    Should I ask my physics proffessor to solve the portal paradoxes from the game theory video?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 04:29 AM PDT

    After I beat Portal 1, the menu background and music changed. After reopening it, It had reset. How can I change/fix this?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    Will there be a Portal 2 Episode 1?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    We know that Gabe Newell hates the number three, but maybe a Portal 2 Episode 1 could be in the works? I know this is the Portal subreddit but maybe a Half Life 2 Episode 2.1 could also be a possibility (I know it would be a dumb name but if it means the story gets to continue progressing, then so be it)? I hope you're reading this Gabe.

    submitted by /u/BusierMold58
    [link] [comments]

    Quantum Conundrum, a lovely puzzle game like Portal. I suggest all Portal lovers to play this.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    It took idea from Portal but have completely different elements to solve puzzles like time manipulation, making things heavier & lighter and gravity manipulator.

    It's also very affordable in Steam right now. And this game doesn't require much graphics, still graphics are very good. The game is as cute as Portal. Like Portal have cute robots & stuffs, this game also have really cute elements.

    Just like Portal, this game also have easy puzzles at first but later on goes harder & harder. Also this game is inspired by Scientific stuffs, like Portal is.

    Oh, an interesting thing to notice : One of the Portal creator (Kimberly Swift) made this game, so yeah you will going to find lots of similar things in both games.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ReverieDive
    [link] [comments]

    Do you know how there are those aperture labs VR games well I wonder what a VR headset would look like Macy by aperture.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    Let's just ignore the whole murderous robot, and crazy cave Johnson Who would like nothing more than to burn your house down with lemons.

    It could either be a regular headset or something like interfaces with your brain.

    How do you think it would work?

    submitted by /u/aniken1
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 2 Twitch chaos mod (WIP)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    My first time actually releasing a mod/code

    I got inspiration from the GTAV chaos mod, allowing twitch to vote for specific effects to take place in the streamers' game

    this 'mod' works the same, it connects to portal 2 via the Telnet console built into all source games, allowing for my program to send and receive portal 2 console commands

    if you are the streamer, you should add the UI to OBS and add a chroma key to it, allowing for the overlay to be shown on screen

    currently, since it's in beta, some things expected may not work, for an example, these are a few things planned:

    -way more effects

    -channel point redeem to run any console command

    -timer bar on the overlay

    -in game overlay

    -easier install, launcher, and config

    -auto sv_cheats

    -some non console command effects (optional effects that use direct memory editing for some better effects)

    version 0.1 beta is available on github via: https://github.com/TheNodeDev/Portal-2-chaos-releases/tree/0.1-beta

    and I should be able to update regularily, Enjoy!

    submitted by /u/thenodedev
    [link] [comments]

    i need help in portal 2

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    The portal gun had disappeared so i used the respawn_entities command to bring it back but then the voice line disappeared, does anyone know how i can fix this

    submitted by /u/That_Commission
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment