• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 14, 2021

    Portal Portal fans when their printer corrupts

    Portal Portal fans when their printer corrupts


    Portal fans when their printer corrupts

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    That is the most Aperture laboratory thing I have ever heard

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 12:53 AM PDT

    Guys, I just noticed that the mitosis cycle of cells kinda looks like the black mesa logo

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    If only I had a decal or a skin for the Xbox...

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    *I drew this for a video background, figured it was good enough to post here! (Click for full)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    Doug Rattman with the Cubie, coloured pencils. Cause I felt sorry for abandoning Reddit for a while, I was very busy making a present for my significant other. P. S. I understood the implications of this art way later, but I never had any intentions of making Doug a pedo.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 12:44 AM PDT

    The Very Best Portal Cosplay I have seen

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 02:17 AM PDT

    Interested in the songs of Portal & Portal 2

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    I'm a new fan of the Portal games. I'd never even touched a game by Valve so was really taken by surprise at how I'd never played a game like this before, they're great!

    I was really interested in the songs that play at the ends of both games and was wondering was anything ever released about why and how they developed the songs, like an interview with the composer's or something?

    Sorry if this doesn't belong here :)

    submitted by /u/Geoffrey_06
    [link] [comments]

    CUSTOM HEAD MODEL REQUEST PLEASE?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    I'M NOT TYPING LIKE THIS TO YELL, I AM LEGALLY BLIND. THIS JUST HELPS ME PERSONALLY SEE THE LETTERS BETTER. I CAN READ NORMAL LOWERCASE BUT THIS IS EASIER FOR ME THAN MAKING THE TEXT BIGGER. THANK YOU.

    DOES ANYONE HERE DO FREE CUSTOM HEAD MODELS FOR SOURCE FILMMAKER AND/OR GARRY'S MOD USERS

    IF SO, I WOULD LIKE A NON-SLEEP-DEPRIVED/NON-EMACIATED VERSION OF "DOUG RATTMANN" FROM THE GAME PORTAL 2'S COMIC "LAB RAT" WITH HIS SHORT/MESSY AND LONGER/MESSIER HAIR AND BEARD VARIANTS AS BODY GROUPS?

    I WOULD PAY IF I COULD, BUT I LIVE ON A FIXED INCOME [DISABILITY CHECKS] AND DON'T HAVE THE EXTRA MONEY RIGHT NOW...SORRY.

    submitted by /u/GORYGIRL1996
    [link] [comments]

    Death defying manoeuvres to retrieve multiple laser reflection cubes, across light bridges for tight ropes, suspended high…ish, above deadly, deadly, goo. - Perpetual Testing #205 “Aardwolf” By Marise20.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    How do I port GLaDOS Portal 1 voice lines to Portal 2?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    Italian translation of Portal 2?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    Hello! I'm wondering if there's any fan translations of Portal 2, or more specifically, the Lemon Rant. For reasons that would take much too long to explain (trust me, it ain't worth it), I need an Italian version of the Lemon Rant for a thing (again, you really don't want to open that can of worms) (plus it's kind of a secret project), and while I'm aware that there's no official dialogue translation from Valve, I'm curious if anyone in the community has made one. If not, I can do it myself, just figured I'd try and spare myself a day's work of fighting with Google Translate lol. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/fictionwriter95
    [link] [comments]

    STEPS

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    Is the song "You Are Not Part of the Control Group" in anything else?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    Before I played Portal 2, I knew I heard this music elsewhere. But I can't remember where. Maybe another game, but I distinctly remember that I recognised the music when I first played the game.

    submitted by /u/loomman529
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have the plush portal turret toy from thinkgeek and know how the electronics work?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    I was so excited to get this at the time. I want to spend time on a DIY project to make it smarter. The battery box with the mode switch (Off, responsive(?), On) has three outgoing cables to its innards. I was thinking including a DIY smart switch from AliExpress to be able to turn it on and off. Anybody tinker with this toy before?

    submitted by /u/adalisan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment