• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 24, 2021

    Portal Dead portal meme

    Portal Dead portal meme


    Dead portal meme

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    What.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    In Portal, before the GLaDOS fight there is a sign referencing her flooding the enrichment center with a deadly neurotoxin.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    I made a Wheatley mug for myself

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    I made Mel from Portal Stories: Mel in LEGO

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    didn't ask

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO 9.0% gang

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    I beat the game right?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    I've recently fallen in love with the half life series and decided to try portal. I've always heard of portal but never actually tried it and I just beat it... in like 2 hours. It was fun but is that it. The ending came out of nowhere for me and I plan on trying the challenge maps but is that it for the story. I was so captivated and curious and then poof, it's over.

    submitted by /u/TheOnlineN00b
    [link] [comments]

    Hey I'm in the last chapter of portal 2.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    is he about to kill me?

    submitted by /u/mrvilki
    [link] [comments]

    I think Wheatley is coming up with the Firefox passwords.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    Pretty old but, I still believe that this is my greatest achievement on reddit.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    Did anyone notice the copyright date for PETI is 1988?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    Companion Cuby. Cause I had a terrible flu back in the time and wanted to draw something extremely cute

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Question about glados' design

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    I saw a video forever ago that mentioned the design of glados to be similar to that of a drawing of this girl being suspended upside down. I don't know if its true or not but if anyone knows the image or video I am talking about, any help would be nice as I wish to track down the photo that was compared to glados

    submitted by /u/NearbyIssue629
    [link] [comments]

    Ever play a map with a moment that makes you feel like like a moron? Perpetual Testing #202 “Reciprocal” Hammerised by Mystical Λce. Original puzzle design by Mâché & Gigopler.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    Portal 2 fan-made roller coaster

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    Can someone explain me how is the: guys something is wrong with my test chamber series made?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    Is it editing the video? Hammer Tool? Mods? Commands? Bugs? Pls awnser I want to do it too LOL

    submitted by /u/DaniOW1
    [link] [comments]

    Drawing Personality Cores (give me some)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    I wanna moeify some personality cores, they can be Canon or fanmade. I decided whether they b feminine or masculine tho. Top 3 comments get to decide go nuts

    yes I will post these when I'm done with them

    submitted by /u/FluffyFrostyFury
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoiler] Just finished Portal Stories Mel

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    That has got to be the cleverest ending for a mod ever. Mel inadvertently waking test subject 1 to begin portal 2. I kinda played in advanced mode by accident but still had so much fun playing this. Honestly this might as well be portal 3. I now see why I was recommended this because it's truly worth it

    submitted by /u/Bataling_Uncle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment