• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 25, 2021

    Portal possible portal 2 reference?!

    Portal possible portal 2 reference?!


    possible portal 2 reference?!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    Some portal doodles I made. Sorry the quality isn't the best.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    Hoopy! I finally added the crown jewel to my collection of NECA turrets

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    At least it seems more likely then ever to actually release now

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    My birthday cake :) (yes I know the amount of cherries is incorrect, but I guess my mum is a rebel)

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    my school's logo for their film team looks a bit familiar

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    Nobody takes Dr. Strange’s Companion Cube

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    "HA! I knew someone was alive in here." Wheatley fanart by me

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    Gives off serious Aperture vibes

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 10:55 PM PDT

    Pretty Sure, Peter and Wong were playing Portal in real life - SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME Trailer

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 12:17 AM PDT

    Portal and Portal 2 was a magical experience.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    I missed out on playing it when I was a bit younger (I'm a teen now) because we're a Nintendo and PlayStation family, but I saved up money for a gaming pc last year. Earlier this year, I decided to buy Portal and Portal 2 as they were both on sale for 5 dollars. I started playing Portal and I had a really good time. However, right before I got to the GLaDOS fight, the headphone jack in my computer stopped working. I still have no idea why, but I refused to play this game without sound. I'm very glad I did. About a week ago, I got a wireless headset so I could hear my computer audio again. I loved the GLaDOS fight. It was so flippin' fun. On to Portal 2. I played for 5 minutes and immediately fell in love with Wheatley. There's something so charming about him. Then, you wake up GLaDOS and she separates you, as she makes you go through tests while she verbally berates you. I've never enjoyed being bullied more. Then you meet back up with Wheatley and take down GLaDOS, and then that son of a gun turns on you! The underground is so well designed and I love the whole vibe of it. Also, I had no idea the whole life gives you lemons meme was from Portal 2, and that just made my day when I heard it. Whenever you head back up and start talking to Wheatley again, it's so funny to me how stupid yet powerful he is. Also, the fact that he takes GLaDOS' unfinished tests and cram them together makes me laugh. And holy crap, the joke of "The part where he kills you" being said through GLaDOS, the chapter title, the achievement, and Wheatley himself was so funny. The last thing I want to mention is the final fight. Just the fact that you're now fighting alongside your enemy is a really neat twist. However, the best part of it is the fact that YOU GO TO FLIPPIN' SPACE. That was such a cool moment that had my jaw drop. I feel like by the ending of the game most of the plot was tied up pretty good. I really liked that you get to see the companion cube again, and Wheatley genuinely seems sorry for what he did. I just really like these games, and it was a great experience. Thanks for reading this, have a good day.

    submitted by /u/_ShinyRalts_
    [link] [comments]

    Alright, I've been thinking

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade!

    Ok but seriously, so yall know how you can't place portals on moving surfaces, right? Then how is that possible during the neurotoxin sabotage? I know that's the part of the story, but still, I've always wondered how's that possible

    submitted by /u/Michi_Exiled
    [link] [comments]

    Can Windows 10 run Portal 1 (or Half-Life 1) ?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 12:49 AM PDT

    Hi, i'm about to buy Portal on Steam but i just saw something that confused me a little bit. When i checked the system requirements, it is said that i need Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Vista or XP (only Windows XP for Half-Life 1). So can the game be played on Windows 10 ? Im pretty sure that's the case for Portal but not for Half-Life, maybe because the game lauched 23 years ago ? I don't know. Please if you have any idea about this, respond me in the comment section (i know this community is very helpful ☺)

    submitted by /u/The_Chicken_Man_15
    [link] [comments]

    GLaDOS and Portal Device

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    As far as I know GLaDOS tests to perfect the hand-held portal Device as she says I was in it for science in the "the itch" chapter. But did GLaDOS really improve the device?

    submitted by /u/AaDimantus_
    [link] [comments]

    Crazy Old Aperture vibes

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    My teacher had us make inkblots in class...

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    Puzzles in games that make you feel smart

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    Booo yaaah

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    I need a person to do the Achievement Professor Portal

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    Please and thank you

    submitted by /u/NerdoReddit
    [link] [comments]

    How does Portal Stories Mel fit in the Portal timeline? In the game Mel uses the Portal Gun prototype but later Virgil (the core that is assisting Mel in the game) mentions GLaDOS causing havoc. Meaning that it was after Portal 1....?? but than the prototype so no...? Someone please explain!!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment